The Blade of Evolution Walking Alone In The Dungeon - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Okay so yes Im accustomed to the weirdass nature of similar asf (practically identical) plots in c-novels but to copy solo levelling. Lol fuck this.

Fed-Kun's army
I swear I read the girl saying: "Thank you ~ We are here to ask you to join us in Discord!"
XD

the face of those 2"friends" of his have a face of a villain from the shadow cast on their face...... tooo obvious but nvm

Double-page supporter
Just a few things. I really hope its not about him being alone. even a small team of good mates/companions is fine.
two, His mate is going to die
three, the girl and the other extra didnt look to happy when the mate gave him the weapon. They kinda looked ominous. I'd say they didnt like it.

@Meskie there was one about a brother and sister who had a bad relationship, and the sister took his new VR set from the mail, and tried it on and got stuck inside the game,. Then it turned out the brother had to play her as a character from his computer, (so she was along for the ride while her brother controller her) And there was something about not dieing cause it could be fatal in loosing points or something (There was pvp). Unfortunately it only got 4 or so chapters translated, and I havent seen it since. cant remember the name either.

This seems like a chinese knock off of solo leveling. so far, they're not doing much to show off the difference, but lets see

Fed-Kun's army
Ok guys you may call this a solo leveling clone but lets just enjoy it
Solo leveling is good, why wouldnt a clone be good too?

solo leveling copycat :p

Agree lets enjoy it, but it really looks copy paste :/

Everything was so choppy, especially the art its... just so bad. my eyes were hurting after reading this and to person who said this was on par with solo leveling, u need new glasses cause its not even close in fact it seems like a horrible copy of that god tier manhua.

This manhua is so bad... the story and character progression is probably the worst part of it. But honestly, I kinda like the art style

Fed-Kun's army
@twinklecake, we both have taste and everyone's opinion matters. You seem like a nine year old trying to pick a pointless fight with me. But I urge you to please learn to respect others and mind your business.

Users who are viewing this thread