The Careful Empress

extremely ba pacing and the interpretation of the artist on the novel is bad so 4/10.

I hate this but I want to continue to see how this will play out 4.5/10. I hate most, if not all characters in this.

not a great storyline. feels like the author could have wrote her as just a normal child instead of a former dragon and it would have turned out the same since she doesn't even feel like a dragon that has lived a long time at all.

Ahhhh tysm for a wonderful translation
Three cheers for our ml hopeful coming out as the red dragon, so we can see why he would hate humans, and be more than willing to kill the knight who killed the last white dragon
Our FL was trying to do that exact thing herself not one chapter before him, here's to hoping he can open his heart a little more to know why he was wrong 🥺🥺
Either way, thanks for your hard work and a lovely chapter! 🎉🎉🎉

I don't know this feels like extremely weak writing for some reason there's no Avenger element to it you know the story overall is 3 out of 10 but I'll give the art an exception as a 5 out of 7 because even with a wreck on this series would still not do well ,really shows the limitation of the writers. If you want an explanation on my rating tag me

Group Leader
Okay! I reuploaded the chapter since it had a small problem originally that should now be fixed.

The writing is unholy bad levels of pacing. Story itself is pretty good, the execution is just terrible. The art is really good and composition is very well done too. The small scene's in themselves are also great. It's just how they knit together, the bad sense of flow and the shortness of the scene's that makes it impossible to take it as seriously as it takes itself.

All in all this comic is a bucnh of 0's and 10`s combined making me love and hate it all at once.

Group Leader
Why do I feel like the white dragon was originally that child loved by god that got killed by the red dragon?

@Razznik pls gimme spoilers. The art is so pretty and it seems that we only got a ml at the latest chapter. I really do hope someone ded tho

Is this like 'I fell in love with the person I was supposed to get revenge on' or like 'I have all these opportunities, but I'm stupid'?

This is shit lmao not only did the beginning fail to draw me in, it actually pushed me away from reading it. Garbage, such a pity for its good art

Group Leader
Hello everyone! I apologise but I will be having to drop this due to the fact that school will be starting and I won't have time for this. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread