The Careful Empress

This is a shoujo? The male lead just killed the MC's parents and people are loving it. Okay wow

Don't tell me she's going to fall for this guy! Any decent person would never fall for a guy who just killed their parent in cold blood not to mention he's going to force the empress' seat on her, tell me that's not how this manhwa will end!

Dex-chan lover
Swear to god, if she is romantically interested at ANY POINT by the man who murdered her parents and trying to force her to be with him... I will be pissed at the author and drop this hard.

@mangaheresucksbutt is there a novel? have you read it? do you know what happens?

Ch1... I like this, this is interesting.
Ch2... WTF?! WHY? IF SHE FALLS IN LOVE WITH HIM I'M GONNA BE SO MAD! THAT FU**ER NEEDS TO BE DEAD AT THE END OF THIS!! 😠😠😠😠

Fed-Kun's army
this should be the ad for an anti-drug campaign showing how bad it can get

How this should end: girl killing male lead after torture ofc then she killing the empress again after torture then she ruling as the dragon king who have the only sword that kill dragons then finds a dragon who can turn human and she lives happily ever after!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really would like to read this and see her get revenge on the tyrant but if she ends up with the tyrant, I’m going to be dropping this. Anyone got spoilers? I’m going to try getting some one my own for now.
Also, great job, translators! :) Regardless of the way this ends, I really appreciate you (guys) translating the first few chapters.

Since there is another male on the cover, I'll watch this in hopes he is the male lead.

If the tyrant is the male lead, I'm gone because he is such a piece of shit for killing her parents.

It seems the translator changed the manhwa picture?🤔
I don't see that red haired bastard. I'm crossing my fingers with hope he's not the ML and instead she'll end up with the golden haired guy whom we don't know who yet.
Could be an emperor/crown prince from another country aye?

Group Leader
@Izznis We did not change it but that is the new manhwa cover from Kakaopage so CROSS YOUR FINGERS !!!

I'm gonna trash this story so bad if she thoughtlessly ends up with the emperor, the one who killed her whole family

Users who are viewing this thread