The Conqueror From a Dying Kingdom - Ch. 11 - Entrance Examination

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to Yuri meeting his roommates!

Dex-chan lover
Oh no is that a bratty self important royal with heavy expectation and responsibilities doing something shity without reason to a person who is better than her and then apologizing next chapter, where have I seen this

or less likely she remembers him and is mad because he didnt greet her ??? but that's a bit too far fetched, in coclusion I hope she is not a bitch or a tsundere, or worse a bitchy tsundere

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So we finally get to the chick on the cover? Of course she's the type who thinks she's all that but gets showed up by the MC

Dex-chan lover
wth were those "black/white" questions on the first test? Have we missed some important piece of world building history, or were they just asking people to bullshit something that loosely fit the narrative (without actually asking ppl to do so)? Or were they looking for honesty by filtering for ppl who don't honestly write "don't know, too little info"?

edit: pythagorus xD That old dinosaur should've been pythagosaurus! :glee:

edit2: weee, domestic abuse! I found the waifu for all fans of that domestic abuse isekai! :notlikethis:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh no is that a bratty self important royal with heavy expectation and responsibilities doing something shity without reason to a person who is better than her and then apologizing next chapter, where have I seen this

or less likely she remembers him and is mad because he didnt greet her ??? but that's a bit too far fetched, in coclusion I hope she is not a bitch or a tsundere, or worse a bitchy tsundere
It's also possible she's mad that he "didn't take the test seriously", I've read another manga (or manhwa/manhua, can't remember) where something extremely similar happened and that was the reason there.

Dex-chan lover
Either the "Ancient Shan Language" will be a running gag throughout the LN/manga, or later on the MC will need it whether for his survival or to gain the throne.

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly from the LN they were about well known history / fables. It's to see if people understand the subtext of a story.
I must admit I don't remember that particular piece of world-building in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter! Looking forward to the next!

Looks like we have an over-achieving character coming into the picture (well she already was introduced a few chapters before). MC did not know he was serving her a big piece of humble pie - I bet Yuri is going to enter the academy as the 'batch representative' because he scored highest in the 'perfect score group', even higher than the princess (and even finished early).

fckn hate blonde + violance to MC for no reason, also i'm gonna hate her more if she is fckn tsundere, it's annoying troupe.

Dex-chan lover
Bro needs to do a 180 and just fuck off right outta there hes gonna avoid so much bullshit doing that.

Double-page supporter
Princess gets annoyed because mc has no motivation and ambition. The princess is the top scorer for the witches' school and took 2nd at the knight's school behind Yuri. Imagine working hard and then finding out that you lost to someone who didn't even want to be there.

Users who are viewing this thread