The Crown Princess Audition - Ch. 1

Wow mindcontroll. Im sure the blackhaired chick will be 100% the.femal lead. I mean who CARES about the underlying rape theme🤷‍♂️

So should I hate her or should I hate her? 🤔
Black haired girl reminds me of that isekai manga where the "heroine" has a little bird that can also brainwash people and that's how she charmed the men around her.

dangg so far iris is a lot more interesting than the brown haired girl. i hope she doesn't turn out to be the villainess who gets killed in the end

update:
I take it back I hate her

Right so I presume iris is the one with a commoner mother and is liked, but everyone more; so was given the chance to be a princess candidate. Rose is annoyed about this so decides to take someone else's spot in the candidates and our FL Apple? goes with her as a maid as i presume the birds powers don't work on her, so Rose needs to have her about cause she can mess up her plan. The prince for the FL as she initially states she's not interested in him which catches his attention. That's how I see this going, I hope I'm wrong and that there is a twist.

It is interesting but I dont wanna read a tragic story :((( I was happy at first then this villainish girl came :((
I will wait for other chapters and spoilers, if there is any spoiler about this story you know please tell me about it
There should be a twisttt T-T T-T T_T

The theme is crossdressing, so I presume that Rose is a guy and maybe the crown prince??

Dex-chan lover
Is she charming people? if she has that ability why go to these poor people with this scheme, also this is the most privileged illegitimate child that's been locked away, they even let her out with a case full of money lol

@FireCamp her abilitys: mindcontroll
Her goal. Forcing someone to love her against his will.
Cant be clearer then then.
Why not skip the magic bullshit and roofie him instead hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread