The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 148 - We Saw Fireworks

Dex-chan lover
bitch is a strong word, but i wouldn't want to tell her, too much unwanted attention would be given to Yamada and Ichikawa, this is the same girl that makes flash mobs as a form of matchmaking
If Kobayashi was able to figure it out on her own, then there's no hope for this girl

And that's another reason why I don't like her, I hate when people make a huge deal out of any relationship I get into

Dex-chan lover
This is the largest Goldfish ever so it isnt that uncommon it just depends on their living spaces.

worlds_biggest_goldfish_1.jpeg
That one is either a very fat golden morph common carp or koi, judging from its skull shape. Common goldfish has shorter head and would never grow that big, at most would be one-third of that fish in the picture, which is still humongous comparing to most aquarium goldfish.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like i am missing something about Kobayashi. :questionblob:
Me too. Somehow, her wish about wanting Anna and Ichikawa to get together has a deeper meaning to me.

Is it possible that Kobayashi has some attraction to Ichikawa but she knows that Anna likes him?

Aggregator gang
Thank you for upload this chapter

very good chapter

Kobayashi still Kobayashi lol

Thanks for the new chapter!

Bayashiko lied to Nanpaisen so she can finally keep him off Yamada but she was still clueless (or rather still not sure about the couple). She wanted to keep Nanpaisen off them so they could develop their relationship (because she thought they were not a couple yet). Bayashiko has been protecting Yamada for a long time and I guess when she saw how Ichikawa cared for her siblings, she felt and saw what kind of person he was. I guess that is why Bayashiko was asking if Ichikawa already has someone he likes because she wanted him to be with Yamada.
That makes so much sense. Thank you for explaining that. Comments like yours are the reason why I come here to have stuff like this explained to me :) I don't know anywhere else that posts comments on manga chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Me too. Somehow, her wish about wanting Anna and Ichikawa to get together has a deeper meaning to me.

Is it possible that Kobayashi has some attraction to Ichikawa but she knows that Anna likes him?
I don’t think it’s more complicated than Kobayashi wanting the best for Anna and Kyo proved he was a good guy in her eyes

Dex-chan lover
How did you get that drinking aqua ?I want to post something like that too
When making a comment just click in the 3 dots next to the image icon, then click on the smiley face and you'll see a bunch of emotes that you can add to your comment under the Mangadex section :salute:

Dex-chan lover
That makes so much sense. Thank you for explaining that. Comments like yours are the reason why I come here to have stuff like this explained to me :) I don't know anywhere else that posts comments on manga chapters.
No probs - and I hope it helped you have more fun reading the series. I originally thought Kobayashi is starting to form a romantic interest in Ichikawa but I am also glad she just sees Ichikawa as now a trusted person and Yamada's common "friend".

Dex-chan lover
This chapter felt like we were getting closer to the resolution. :qq:

The only question left was whether Kyotaro would get into the school of his choice to be close to Anna or not. that was theoretically the whole point of "summer school".

And Adachi already knows, and so does Shikobaya (sort of). :thumbsup:

Technically, Kyo hasn't told his parents yet, or maybe I missed something? His parents definitely know, but I don't remember the official statement. :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
That's one hell of a way to flip the interrupting fireworks trope, hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread