The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 148 - We Saw Fireworks

Can someone explain to me what the bubble meant at the end? "It would be great if it were true"?

Dex-chan lover
This is why this series is peak! I can’t wait for more and I also can’t wait for a third season!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Bayashiko lied to Nanpaisen so she can finally keep him off Yamada but she was still clueless (or rather still not sure about the couple). She wanted to keep Nanpaisen off them so they could develop their relationship (because she thought they were not a couple yet). Bayashiko has been protecting Yamada for a long time and I guess when she saw how Ichikawa cared for her siblings, she felt and saw what kind of person he was. I guess that is why Bayashiko was asking if Ichikawa already has someone he likes because she wanted him to be with Yamada.

My disappointment is immeasurable. Chi is still clueless after all. But at least they got her seal of approval.

Aggregator gang
and some people here thought that Kobayashi had a bit of a thing for Icchi, HA!

Can someone explain to me what the bubble meant at the end? "It would be great if it were true"?
That's her basically saying that she would love it if Icchi and Anna were dating.

Dex-chan lover
So, the secret true ending for this series will be when they confess to Kobayashi they are dating?

Dex-chan lover
I wish we went deeper on the Chii arc but this is cool as well...

Knowing that Chii support them and all... but I still think things can go south when Chii realizes she's the only one out o the loop XDDD...but well who knows..... I hope they don't stall too much revealing to her because she saw a freaking Confession in front of her....

And She even the score vs Senpai, lets gooo!!! haha
Nah she wasn't the only one, there's also Panda's dumbass

Dex-chan lover
z_36UNLq
I bet he can break those gourd bottles in Demon Slayer 😂

Dex-chan lover
Panda is a lot dumber, so this automatically makes Kobayashi look better

This bitch really said "just because a guy and a girl are together, doesn't mean they're in love"

Who tf wants to tell her??
bitch is a strong word, but i wouldn't want to tell her, too much unwanted attention would be given to Yamada and Ichikawa, this is the same girl that makes flash mobs as a form of matchmaking

Dex-chan lover
I hope they take care of those goldfishes and I'm gonna need an update on them at least every 10 chapters :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Ichikawa back down, you can't win this love contest. She really does love you more.

Dex-chan lover
Panda is a lot dumber, so this automatically makes Kobayashi look better

This bitch really said "just because a guy and a girl are together, doesn't mean they're in love"

Who tf wants to tell her??
You mean the thing our protagonist told her to throw her off after she said "man I was so sure about you guys"?

If you bunch are gonna keep up your "death-to-a-middle-schooler" campaign at least make sure to pay attention to what you're reading

Dex-chan lover
You mean the thing our protagonist told her to throw her off after she said "man I was so sure about you guys"?

If you bunch are gonna keep up your "death-to-a-middle-schooler" campaign at least make sure to pay attention to what you're reading
Where tf did all of this "death" talk come from? She's just an idiot, you're making a lot of assumptions there

Users who are viewing this thread