The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 148 - We Saw Fireworks

Dex-chan lover
I missed having these two alone together. Super cute scenes when they are alone. I also like how he just pops up to the Yamada household and fits in now, gives me horimiya vibes.
Yeah these moments where they get to just be together and have real moments are so fun and cute.

Dex-chan lover
i guess i dont exactly hate it, but man this was the chance to make Bayashiko not a dum-dum (for lack of a better word)

also, did they ever called her Shikobaya? i dont remember ever reading that

Dex-chan lover
i guess i dont exactly hate it, but man this was the chance to make Bayashiko not a dum-dum (for lack of a better word)

also, did they ever called her Shikobaya? i dont remember ever reading that
I only remember seeing Bayashiko (because -ko suffix?) - and Kobayashi ofc

Dex-chan lover
Please tell her already, her being kept in the dark kinda breaks my heart a little

Supporter
quais-filmes-pra-voc%C3%AAs-s%C3%A3o-absolute-cinema-meu-big-3-a%C3%AD-v0-5ffq26ikc9ad1.jpg

Group Leader
This is the largest Goldfish ever so it isnt that uncommon it just depends on their living spaces.

worlds_biggest_goldfish_1.jpeg
Yeah, any goldfish can live 10 years in a well maintained tank, sometimes 40. They will grow to comfortably fit the tank, and the bigger the longer they live, so if they can survive in a big lake like that one all bets are off.

Now, if you keep them in a tiny goldfish bowl with no water filtration, like most fair fish... Yeah, dead in 3-9 months. Goldfish scooping booths are death camps.

Dex-chan lover
nothing more good when you got parent approval of your relationship... they can help with creating mood for you

too bad for the dad tho...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, any goldfish can live 10 years in a well maintained tank, sometimes 40. They will grow to comfortably fit the tank, and the bigger the longer they live, so if they can survive in a big lake like that one all bets are off.

Now, if you keep them in a tiny goldfish bowl with no water filtration, like most fair fish... Yeah, dead in 3-9 months. Goldfish scooping booths are death camps.
This ^ 10-15 is average as goldfish are domesticated carp. Work in a pet store and have had people literally swear at me when I've told them how long they are meant to live if you're actually looking after them...

Users who are viewing this thread