The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - I Find School Fun

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 Yeah, I like the fact it is a realistic depiction of what it is to be in love when you're a teenager, all of the subtle hints, "Was she looking at me or not?", it's like a game of hide and seek, etc. I feel old now.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, reminds me too much of my HS days. I wasn't as edgy as Ichikawa but damn was I just as bad at picking up signals.

Dex-chan lover
I cringed, but I love this so much. This is real teenage romance, the awkwardness, the bullshit reasons you find just to talk to your crush, God this is too much for me.

Fed-Kun's army
It is difficult being Ichiwaka - I get why he thinks the way he does, especially in the earlier chapters. Yamada's behaviour seemed to be all over the place, and with her developed body, it's easy for Ichiwaka to blame his own hormones for what he felt.

Problem is that he forgot to factor in 'at the time', and that thanks to experiences, people change. Now it's just about denying reality because it doesn't make sense - then again, love at that age never made sense.

Dex-chan lover
Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu came in fourth place in the latest "Manga We Want To See Animated" poll! Komi-san won.

Dex-chan lover
man, ichikawa's characterization is still as consistent and relatable as always. Nice chap.

she knows what she wants and goes for it. this sincerity and courage, it's all too pure for this world!!!! 😭

All these people reminiscing about their high school days and I'm over here realizing I never got to experience anything like this

Feelsbadman

Dex-chan lover
If this was a hentai, this would be the part where she would be NTRing him while he goes to the library alone. Might be my mind being twisted, but her being a model make me can't help thinking she will turn slut. :x Most models in the real world... they end up doing it with producers and others to get famous... story would be great if she wasn't a model...

Users who are viewing this thread