The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 2 Ch. 30 - I Melted

Dex-chan lover
I suddenly want this to be a detective manga on the side. Just every once in a while, cuz that was kinda dope?

Hella smooth move by the chuuni.

Someone need to check the ammount of sugar that she have in her blood, it must be high af

Dex-chan lover
her jokes are still lame...

and, CMON BRAH SHE AINT NEVER GONNA STOP SNACKING IN THE LIBRARY NOW WHAHAHAHAH

eheheh heh heh

yes

I'm cheering you on chuuni
GO FOR IT
GO CHUUNI- Use the powers sealed within your hands or eye or whatever
Do it

Aggregator gang
My boi ichikawa is growing

youre-growing-up-so-fast.jpg

MD@Home
The way we're meant to read it is probably just "she wants an excuse to keep coming to the library" but in light of this chapter also causing both of them to realize just how bad they had it for each other I do wonder if another reason why Yamada decided to start doing her homework and study in the library instead of just pig out on snacks and flirt with Ichikawa is because her attitude towards school shifted from "I don't need to do well in school for my intended career path so I'll just coast and have fun" to "I need to get my shit together and do well enough that I can go to the same high school as Ichikawa."

Double-page supporter
I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded I folded.

Yay for progress

Dex-chan lover
She was so proud of her Yamada joke. Also, chocolate covered macadamias, this girl has expensive taste in snacks.

Also, library-sensei is like "That's right kids, raise that birthrate for Imperial Japan!"

Users who are viewing this thread