The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 2 Ch. 30 - I Melted

Dex-chan lover
@DonHazzy Watamote has been a yuri for years now and the amount of members in Tomoko's harem just keeps on expanding.

Man, this manga deserves more attention.

Edit: Thanks for the fast releases, you guys are amazing!

Dex-chan lover
Wow she is gorgeous, blushing on that page. And hilarious licking her palm after 😂

Dex-chan lover
"I Melted"

Fitting title for my feelings when reading this chapter

Dex-chan lover
TDbajrE.png

@Gimmy compare Watamote with any romance manga and you'll find some very big differences. Watamote is yuribait at best because everyone who wants to see yuri in it thinks every interaction is proof the characters are gay for each other. The closest we've got to romance is with Tomoki and Komisomething-san and the only obviously gay character is Ucchi while Tomoko is an insecure virgin who lusts over anything that moves.

Watamote is anything but romance.

Double-page supporter
Now they just casually spend time with each other like this huh? It's kinda weird that no one in their class know about this, I mean just look at them, they're basically a couple now lol

Group Leader
@ArgonDorn I actually think the appeal of WataMote is that she’s a lunatic and it’s not strictly romance, it’s hilarious to watch a terrible person make bad decisions and literally break some of the people around her

Users who are viewing this thread