The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - I Was Used

2ND

I would really appreciate if the author stopped using me as inspiration for Ichikawa...
Reading this chapter honestly made me feel better about myself since it made me look back on a few things haha.

Alright, put away the misunderstanding or srs thing, we just knew the yamada papa is (probably) a hardcore gamer who married a model who has a strict personality, which is so contrast with him (judging at Anna easygoing personality coming from her father side). Isn't this interesting....

Dex-chan lover
I follow Korean releases. There doesn't seem to be many extras to release.

Dex-chan lover
Fool! She wasn't even looking his way, she was just mad you kept leaving your seat thinking it'd embarrass her.

Contributor
Everyone is like "ORGH GOD YO SO STUPID" and me like "Erm, actually, he's got a point, and it was a dick move from her side." I would absolutely trash someone if they were to use me in such a way. Actually, I would go out of my way just to make them sorry. It just goes to show just how little she actually knows about him, kek.

Also the hell is "pickup-pai?" EDIT: Ah, it this blondie's nickname.

P.S. Also she basically said lessugo to my place and play some "games," but this kiddo is far deep in his musings to notice.

Dex-chan lover
"From the beginning, everything has been like that" Come on kid, you really think Yamada is capable of planning anything out that far?
I hope that was something significant enough for her to feel like she has to explain later.

Contributor
@elphbasedgode
>“I hate Pickup-pai, but I didn’t want to see that face.” He actually felt bad for the dude even if it was a misunderstanding.

Well senpai there isn't misunderstanding at all. Yamada did intend for him to believe that she and Ichikawa were kissing. Unless you meant Ichikawa is misunderstanding. He is.

Dex-chan lover
OUR PROTAGONIST IS NO LONGER DENSE!!!!!
\(;^;)/. Also I kinda read manga and imagine my own life like he did sometimes, but one thing for sure is that the person I like mostly don't have likes or hates. Meaning they're not into having a relationship at all. So... it's my bad asking in the wrong time wrong place.
Edit: Our protag is still dense. Just that he'e a bit closer to the truth. Much closer.

can't believe he thinks she's capable of something like that given all he knows about her and all the time they spent together should be
obvious i hope its cleared up next chapter it's getting very interesting.

Contributor
ahh so that's why she is... at that part but then that happens...
Reading RAWs without knowing what they are saying is a pain. I can't wait, can't wait for the next release >_<
Thnx for this glorious translation.

🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
@Ingway we all know that, and also know - that he is very insecure, so he read signs around, not the situation itself, he cant figure it out bcs of insecurity - sees the guy, thought she used him to get read of that guy, not even thinking she is just frustrated that he keeps walking away from her when someone see them (bcs - again - insecurity, low self-esteem).
We, as readers, understand that, but of you put yourself in his shoes, you can clearly understand where this thought of him coming from.

Users who are viewing this thread