The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - I Was Used

Oh boy you are so fucking wrong my man Ichikawa. You'll be shocked to death when you actually know she loves you.

Dex-chan lover
And THAT is why FMC bother me in these mangas. "Fucking dense MC" my foot. Teasing is funny, but it's not an honest way of conveying feelings. Her friends mock him and she only ONCE apologized for that, and took her 39 chapters + extras. She hasn't defended him once.
Sure, she has done some "unnecessary" things, like the sick visit, but if you put it all in the scale, the winner isn't "she likes me". It's clearly "she's using me".

@Tatherwood I STRONGLY disagree. she's also airheaded a bit, so she might not understand how an insult would hurt. Ahe also talks to him plenty and other stuff, so being used is certainly not the first thing that should come to mind. She also already has a girl protec squad anyways, so he should realize she wouldn't need more protection.

Dex-chan lover
@Fredthefishlord I assume the "she's a bit of an airhead" part implies that the (male) MC has to GUESS that because she's an airhead she doesn't realize that her friends bullying him may bother him and that's why she does nothing. Yes?
See? It's the same problem I'm mentioning. It reaches a point where it seems like it's the guy's job to fucking mind-read every single person around them and, if they don't, they're "fucking dense".
Also, even if I agree with what you say it doesn't invalidate the point.
"She's a bit of an airhead". Okay. Still DOESN'T make the MC dense, it's HER fault for being an airhead and not standing up for him.
"She talks to him plenty". Oookay? Like a friend, maybe? I still don't see how "she talks a lot to me" = "she likes me". And therefore I don't see how that makes him dense.

Group Leader
Ah, dum dum, you. You knew better and yet you choose the wrong thought.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok i have a tendency to overthink things but this guy is on another whole level.

this harsh self doubt, i feel this everytime with my friends... and i know it's unfair on their behalf if i doubt their friendship but y'know... even things done or said in passing could trigger my anxiety and it sucks

Users who are viewing this thread