The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - I Can't Say Cute

Dex-chan lover
This manga is really just a really well written gender bend shoujo romance huh? Because the face app version of them looks so good and makes so much sense.

Also, yeah, I obviously read this chapter multiple times.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the release!

Poor Ichikawa. The next time Yamada asks "When would it be better?", she wouldn't take anything but "Now!" as the answer.

Dex-chan lover
I love this bit of fanart for this chapter:
82943270-p3.jpg

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/82943270

They're so dang cute!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
And the extras
And the fanart in the comments <3

@labanina
https://mangadex.org/chapter/982986/8 shouldn't it mention Yamada being a slob and not folding her clothes properly?
lol I left this vague in my release as I interpreted it as a double entendre between Yamada's unkempt clothes and Ichikawa's erect manhood (as he's vicing it between his thighs for the rest of the chapter until his sister DMs him). Though I felt the latter was more likely because classic Norio...

Wait so theres more content. so now the content between regular and special release is also different. As if dozens of out-of-timeline extras weren't enough. I love this manga but oh boy.

Dex-chan lover
Date was cute. Genderflip is also cute.

Can someone remind me? When was the sister introduced?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, three main chapters in five days, you guys sure are fast!

Hehehe

MD@Home
@Psychronia Chapter 19 (when Ichikawa and Yamada bump into each other at McDonalds) is her first proper appearance, but she also pops up for a panel in extra chapter 17.3 when he's recalling what she said about blood types.

Users who are viewing this thread