The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 5 Ch. 58 - I Want to Rely on Her

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely great chapter, it ended the misunderstanding plain and simple. Top tier chapter.

Why did the new extra the 58.1 extra somehow disappeared?!?!?!
Also im always looking in this and keep reading love it

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she getting upset about him saying they're not close. Meanwhile, ALL her friends diss him and call him "gross" and she does nothing about it (well, she apologized once. In secret. After 39+extras chapters) and he's supposed to take it.

This annoys me on a spiritual level.

@Tatherwood
Facts. The reason why he denied it in the first place is because insecurity kicked in after he got dissed and she did not defend him. Note that she's the one who hung the keychain in the first place. And she didn't say anything!

I can't help but wonder if this detail is intended or just overlooked by the author.

somehow I get the feeling that's a bad idea...

Bro i kid you not, if you ask that other girl the title manga bout to be "the danger of my heart" to "the danger of my life" real fucking quick lmao

Dex-chan lover
Yamada is a true mastermind in this chapter... When a tsundere says they don't like you much because someone confronts them about it, suddenly acting cold and talking to another boy to make them jealous, and when they fly into a panic and are forced to make an embarrassed confession about how much they want to rely on you, suddenly swooping in close to their face and saying "I know" while smiling. Bravo. edit: also, just noticed her holding his empty coat sleeve in the extra illustration, so fucking precious...

One thing I love about this manga is that the character's flaws actually matter. In so many romance mangas they just rely on misunderstandings for conflict instead of actually making characters realize their own flaws and mature.

Dex-chan lover
Good job on him for not asking Hara-san, that definitely would have been a bad idea

Aggregator gang
Okay, first of all, how are they not dating at this point? They're legit holding hands everytime they go somewhere! Like this is so goddamn cute my heart can't take this but at the same time HOW ARE THEY DOING THAT SO NONCHALANTLY?!

Users who are viewing this thread