The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 5 Ch. 58 - I Want to Rely on Her

Dex-chan lover
geez
drag this on for like 3 chapters like a normal generic manga pls
or be like Hayate butler and drags it for like 100 chapters
don't just end it in 1

Fed-Kun's army
This shit gives me life man. And hope.
Only the emo sad mfs get some other vibe outta this.

Dex-chan lover
I felt page 6 in my soul. And it hurts very much.

Also his consideration for Hara-San's well being is nice lmao

Also also, those last pages. I'm gonna cry soon arent I, with memories of friends lost...

Why is this- this both breaks and warms my heart, how is this possible?!

MD@Home
This chapter shows how far the two dorks have come over the course of the last volume or so- if this situation happened ~20 chapters or so ago Ichi would think he was doing her a favor by denying that they were close (since he was still in "she totally secretly hates me and would be ashamed if people got the idea that we were close, nevermind the increasingly gigantic mountain of evidence that she likes me" mode) and Yamada would be thrown into a spiral of insecurity over it, wondering if she was just being a burden by fluttering around him all the time. Now Ichi knows he has a chance to make this work so he's the one who gets insecure and worries that he's ruined everything while Yamada's confident enough in the strength of their bond as well as her knowledge of how Ichi's brain works that she knows if she shows how he made her feel (though obviously she plays it up a bit) that he'll do the right thing.

“Somehow I get the feeling that’s really bad idea” No Way... An MC with common sense🤨 what? He’s not dense like the other ones?

Fed-Kun's army
*Chefs kiss*
delicious, feel like we are closing in on the final stretch though.
Or shenanigans and we go on, who knows.
Either way it's up there with the greats to me already.

Users who are viewing this thread