The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 5 Ch. 58 - I Want to Rely on Her

Dex-chan lover
Wah...So shes now playing mind games with him eh? actually shes been doing that alot. somehow it felt kind of obvious here but she does alot of mind games at him just to fish for him to say something she want

Supporter
Wah...So shes now playing mind games with him eh? actually shes been doing that alot. somehow it felt kind of obvious here but she does alot of mind games at him just to fish for him to say something she want
Nah, our boy screwed up big-time and he deserved to suffer a lot more of a penance than just fumbling his way through a very specific apology -- one he wouldn't have navigated without prompts.

Double-page supporter
If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times, I freaking hate her rude ass friends. A guy hangs a dog chain and gets that reaction? Isn't that a bit much? Her friends have always been jerks but that's a bit too far. Feels a little out of character.

Group Leader
That was very rude for Yamada's friends, especially from Kobayashi, I would have preferred that Yamada called them over or something for that.

This scenario kinda reminds me of that time were she used him to scare the senpai away, that was something bad she did at the time. But here it actually helps him to grow some attitude so it may have been something he needed to grow as a person.

Users who are viewing this thread