The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 5 Ch. 61 - We're Searching For It

Fed-Kun's army
So, is it me or author just showcased how much dignified and full of morales japanese are that.
Ex:- When finding a keychain they hung it on tree or finding a purse they give it to police station, etc.

Fed-Kun's army
@Piyush123
If anything, he showed how messy their cilture is, imagine not even having city-wide "Lost and found" service.
That thing aside, it would take a literal hellhole to find a person who would pocket a random keystrap he just found on the side of the road.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how ichikawa got asked my moe that he can tag along then few panels later her brother in the hospital

Confession soon?
Ichii please stop overthinking, you have 2 wingwomen now..

Also pray for Moe brother 🤣

Dex-chan lover
"oh you don't like PDA.... My house is right over there."
Run bro, she's going to
hug
you!

Contributor
@Keledor They do have such a thing. Every store will have a lost and found and the police also have a lost and found, and usually if it's a seemingly important item it'll end up there (why would you report a keychain to the police?). There are also koban (police boxes) in every neighborhood that you can get to easily.

Dex-chan lover
All the best romance mangas don’t wait till like last moment for confessions. Something tells me this series won’t have much stagnation so there’s that.

Users who are viewing this thread