The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 140 - We're Bad People

It’s good that they didn’t do this. This wouldn’t amount to anything right now just overcomplicate things.

Extremely mature act coming from Kyotaro. Not many teenagers being in this situation with a full consent of a girl would have the willpower to stop definitely mutual sex tension.

At the same time they sent to themselves the message that they are serious about each others. That alone is a huge achievement.

Good chapter.

Double-page supporter
Those things expire ya know?
That would actually be such a great brick joke.
Imagine if in like chapter 200 they go for "it", then Anna pulls out the same condom, they have a small moment reminiscing on how much they have grown, but then Kyou thinks for a moment, checks the expiration date, and they see it's not only expired, but it was already expired in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Man these comments are full of both NTR beggars and normies squeaming at muh underage drawings
Don't let them see mitsudomoe or they'll froth at the mouth LOL
I tried watching/reading Mitsudomoe a few years after reading this manga, and that comedy was definitely not for me. I'm mostly astounded at how Norio went from that to this.
Definitely agree with the second part, though. You'd think that people that read manga would be used to that sort of thing, but I guess not.

Dex-chan lover
This is why I love Kyoutaro. Take the right steps at the right time. Both of you are too young to do “bad” things. Nice to see Anna agreeing to wait and hold on despite her urge to do “bad” things.

Contributor
Kyou kissed Anna! That's one less kiss in his debt. Or maybe not, because for that one kiss she gave him three(!) in return. (I'm not actually keeping score, and I hope they're not either)

Both of them should have at least one rubber each. I do kinda like that the only one they have stays with Anna, it feels like control over the timing of when they would do it for the first time has been given to her. It's her call when she's ready, and she'll bring it when it's time.

For a teenager with raging hormones, Kyou displayed an amazing level of self-control and maturity such that even after making out with 4 kisses they were able to hold back from going all the way. They'll get there one day. They're just 14~15, plus those two even hornier idiots could have walked in on them. It's baby steps, not babymaking steps for their relationship. Anyway, this is Chekhov's condom. It didn't appear on stage for no reason, and it will get used when the right time comes.

On a side note, I hope Moeko develops better taste in guys. I kinda fear she'll end up like Momo here chasing after sleazy bad boys who only think with their dicks and just cheat all the time.

Supporter
Both of them should have at least one rubber each. I do kinda like that the only one they have stays with Anna, it feels like control over the timing of when they would do it for the first time has been given to her. It's her call when she's ready, and she'll bring it when it's time.

For a teenager with raging hormones, Kyou displayed an amazing level of self-control and maturity such that even after making out with 4 kisses they were able to hold back from going all the way. They'll get there one day. They're just 14~15, plus those two even hornier idiots could have walked in on them. It's baby steps, not babymaking steps for their relationship. Anyway, this is Chekhov's condom. It didn't appear on stage for no reason, and it will get used when the right time comes.
I tend to think he left the not-a-hair-tie with her not so she can use it when she's ready (because she's ready RIGHT NOW) but for when she can't keep holding back anymore and there's no time to plan. He's thinking that many steps ahead.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

This shit gives me the autistic giggles i wear to goddd

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter, great kiss. Kyo just shut that "sorry" in the best possible way, and both of them got what they wanted from this date.

On a side note, can we please get rid of the sleazy fuckboy already? Not only he tried to hit on Kyo' girlfriend, a 14 yo, but also on Kyo's sister and girlfriend's friend...while his girlfriend was in the next room of the same house! And now somehow he reconciled with Momo? Yeah, Momo definitely worst girl, they clearly deserve each other so let's be done with both.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it butthead, if you keep acting like this, you're never gonna score.

Dex-chan lover
the other problem with this chapter is she's doing that thing again, breaking down emotionally with an audience to get a desired reaction. and he's responding exactly to script. hard to tell but i think author just thinks this is how things are supposed to be.

i'm not saying don't kiss the girl. once you've gotten into this situation what else are you going to do? but you can't be constantly indulging this behavior or it'll only get worse. kids always do this; boys grow out of it, girls basically don't, but it's made worse that everyone indulges it so much.

it's not a "good thing" that he stopped her from crying or whatever. she's being manipulative whether she realizes it or not. fix the part of your brain that sees a crying girl and thinks the man she's crying at did something wrong. usually it just means she wants something. like a child.

Supporter
Thank god it didn't happen, 14 is indeed too young.
Everybody I know in my Dad's generation were 14 or younger when they had their first. I don't think there's anything wrong with being sexually active when you're that young, so long as you're practising safely and "not making any mistakes you can't take back". Kyoutaro and Anna even have a rubber; they'll be fiiiiine

Users who are viewing this thread