The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 140 - We're Bad People

Lmao at your comment and anyone dumb enough liking it. Now i see why trash like Rental GF can be popular. You are all cucks.
how else mangaka will keep thim manga going. Time skip? Bs drama is the name of the game in mangas with 100+chapters. Love rival or love triangle(on MC side) most likely in next arc. MC have any goals at this moment, FMC's goal getting the D

Dex-chan lover
im on the same page as Ichikawa at the end of the chapter... did the seashell and Yamada's face mean something im missing?

Dex-chan lover
I guess the real Dangers in His Heart were Anna all along.
the series starts with her taking residence in his heart, duh
She. Norio is a woman.
wow, really? Somewhere around the time black-winged libido guy was introduced I became convinced mangaka is a man. Now I'm even more impressed.
dont know why people want ntr so bad in this manga seeing what transpired in this chapter, give me back my +1 intelligency after reading through this comment bs
that's mostly that masajus kid, pay no attention to him

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
honestly, with the author clearly unwilling to cross that line with middle schoolers, rightfully lol, i wonder if we'll get a time skip?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That's really hot, it was dangerously becoming like what I read in that doujinshi I read a while ago but regardless if they will do the deed, it should still be okay since they seem to really deserve each other.

Supporter
guy should stop overthinking he isn't adult(and those doesn't go this this extent irl), he should act more of his age, he is god dam child. He should be more selfish.
We've seen over and over again that he just isn't good with being selfish, though, that he has to consciously choose to do so and that he has to be incredibly motivated to make that choice. It won't happen often (certainly not as often as Anna wants) but, as we saw here, it will happen now and again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Next ark, some bs drama to extend money flow for mangaka
Sure, maybe if this was one of those boring authors that didn't know how to write characters. This is a new era of Romcoms, not every manga has to end right after the couple gets together.. There is so much good content that they could touch on now that we rarely every see get brought up, I have a sneaking suspension we might get to see it actually happen with this one.

Dex-chan lover
Going around with a heated up old condom is a bad idea, the lubrication wont be ideal, and it may be prone to breaking, just get a new box once you are ready dammit

Users who are viewing this thread