The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 116 - I Asked Permission

Dex-chan lover
You have to fail many times and develop your own way of doing it.
How you change the flavor that's taken care of Anna "Until now", what you create "From now on".
That's my favorite line from this chapter from Yamada's dad!

I like the emphasis on "Until now" and "From now on"
Cause he is suggesting Ichikawa to do things his way and make Yamada happy. Not only for the soup recipe but for other things as well!

Group Leader
Anna just straight up in her underpants on the first page. It's been a long road from the very tame start.

Contributor
Anna just straight up in her underpants on the first page. It's been a long road from the very tame start.
Considering her previous work we're still in relative tame territory. Shame she's still not very good at drawing butts.

Contributor
I don't remember seeing another romcom male lead who asks to talk to his new girlfriend's parents, actually comes over and tells them, in front of their faces, that they've started dating. Very few have the guts to do that. It also certainly leaves an impression on them. Kyoutarou really has come a long way from what he was before, and even then he still has room to grow. It's great.

bro these are middle schoolers. why are they talking about relationship so seriously lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Ichi and Yamadad having this convo with needing lines to be read and just having that veil of symbolism being destroyed by Yamamom is just :lul: :lul:
Also ichi gotta respect that Wantaro space :dogkek::dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
"i wanna taste your cooking" / ---
"i want to know how your soup taste like" / --
"i want to know how your soup taste like so i can make it for him/her --

is a old implied marriage propsal line in Japanese culture.
no wonder mom was suprised
This one surprised me. This manga has a lot of simple scenes where there's multiple meanings/interpretations. I love this manga

Users who are viewing this thread