The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 116 - I Asked Permission

Supporter
I don't remember seeing another romcom male lead who asks to talk to his new girlfriend's parents, actually comes over and tells them, in front of their faces, that they've started dating. Very few have the guts to do that. It also certainly leaves an impression on them. Kyoutarou really has come a long way from what he was before, and even then he still has room to grow. It's great.
Chadano comes to mind, but that announcement was definitely easy-mode since Komi-mama'd already flat told him she wanted grandkids.

Supporter
I don't remember seeing another romcom male lead who asks to talk to his new girlfriend's parents, actually comes over and tells them, in front of their faces, that they've started dating. Very few have the guts to do that. It also certainly leaves an impression on them. Kyoutarou really has come a long way from what he was before, and even then he still has room to grow. It's great.
It's starting to become a bit of a trope in its own right. Tadano in KCC, Seito in Anjou-San, what's-his-name in that Thirsty Girlfriend Forgets Her Glasses On Purpose thing. Heck, even in a roundabout way, Kaz builds up a real friendship with Chiz's grandma in that title everybody doesn't read anymore.

EDIT: I see I made this point once already.

Dex-chan lover
This one surprised me. This manga has a lot of simple scenes where there's multiple meanings/interpretations. I love this manga
you know, when you marry a girl its said in my culture
that she "brings the flavour of her home to you" so a guy telling "i want to learn how you cook" to the girl's family, is an implied effort that you will make a good new home for the bride, because you give her the taste of her own home in the future.

"How you change the flavor that's taken care of Anna 'until now', what you create 'from now on'".
Man, even Mama couldn't comprehend what Papa said.

These are real deep translating prowess. Kudos to a/nonymous.

My boy did the bravest thing no other men could do.

Dex-chan lover
fuck you, stupid dog

images

Users who are viewing this thread