The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 120 - We're Intoxicated

Dex-chan lover
Onee's line in Page 12 is mistranslated

Onee: Anna-chan, you're more than grown up enough!! I’m at a point where I can say that.
should be
Onee: Anna-chan, you're more than grown up enough!! Being able to say all that just proves it
That makes so much more sense.

Anyone else think "The dangers in my heart" might be shifting to Yamada? Girl looked like she was heading down the Yandere route for a second or two. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Dude Im all for Yandere Gal Yamada, she is the danger in my heart

Does anyone know if the next issue is the last one? (in all sources related to the manga, I stumble upon such a wording or I didn’t understand something)
UPD: I’m dumbass, in my language 最新 is translated as a word with many interpretations, including the “last one” and “latest”

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sister is always a W!! I’ve been behind due to Tears of the Kingdom but I’m back!!

Dex-chan lover
eeey! They did it! Kana is in the know now :D

Also, who is that Shogo guy? I don't remember who he is :unsure:
He probably one of the mfs who hit on her.

He a real asshole doe ☠️ already having a gf and shi

Edit: yep he did try to hit on her, worst part is that he tried to bring her to the concert ☠️

Last edited:
Contributor
Not this time, train. That tired romcom trope isn't gonna get away with censoring confessions today. Anna said it, Kana-nee heard it, I love it! They're official to her now, I hope she lends them her support too.

So was that Shogo guy Momo's bf or something? If he was, then wow she wasn't kidding about him being scummy. He was that guy hitting on Anna outside the concert venue. A grown-ass adult (who might already have a gf, too) hitting on a middle school girl? Good thing he left before things got more awkward.

That Strong Zero reference. Kana-nee wasn't kidding about being a serious drinker last chapter. One can of that stuff isn't for light drinkers. I kinda miss the taste, maybe I should look for some...

Dex-chan lover
I understand why Onee is single now
That cause she is an angel and God's having a hard time finding another angel that matches her!

Users who are viewing this thread