The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 120 - We're Intoxicated

Group Leader
Reading in japanese first makes me go nitpicky with this translation..... for example when One-san touches Annna's back with a drink she is not asking if the drink is cold, but more like the weather, in a creepy way....... anyway finally out noice..... am I too nitpicky?

Dex-chan lover
Reading in japanese first makes me go nitpicky with this translation..... for example when One-san touches Annna's back with a drink she is not asking if the drink is cold, but more like the weather, in a creepy way....... anyway finally out noice..... am I too nitpicky?
I have to say, this manga is more of a "show" than "tell". A lot of subtleties get lost in translation because the Japanese language itself has a lot of subtlety. Unlike with other manga, where you get exposition in a wall of text, bnkyb makes the reader read the characters' context, expression, and situation. That's why this is one of my favourites. But also it makes me giggle and gives me butterflies in my stomach.

I just have to plug my favourite translation Here, give it a read. It's very nice.

Group Leader
I have to say, this manga is more of a "show" than "tell". A lot of subtleties get lost in translation because the Japanese language itself has a lot of subtlety. Unlike with other manga, where you get exposition in a wall of text, bnkyb makes the reader read the characters' context, expression, and situation. That's why this is one of my favourites. But also it makes me giggle and gives me butterflies in my stomach.

I just have to plug my favourite translation Here, give it a read. It's very nice.
even so I think in this chapter specifically this is the only joke lost in translation ..... thr gymkyo/middle schooler one from Momo too but this is minor imo

Dex-chan lover
I love how they are slowly speaking about their relationship to their family members first.
Would love to see Kyotaro's mom get this news in person as well!

Users who are viewing this thread