The Dangers in My Heart

Dex-chan lover
Imma be honest I dont rly see that much of a difference in quality and frankly i dont rly care for slight differences. But waiting months for 1 goddamn chapter was ridiculous

Sure boredom doesnt owe us shit we read for free, but boredom also isnt owed shit and has no monopoly over the manga.

@Ataru
have a nice day
I will now, knowing that you're just another sorry sycophant denying reality.
oou0b2.png
Boredoms admitted themselves that their TL was up to date for months and their pace objectively increased, for some MYSTERIOUS REASON.
You're just applying your bullshit IDF bias and refusing to recognize their asses are on fire from sniping, that works every time.

NOW you can also go and have a nice day.

Contributor
@labanina
Not really? They've been going at the pace they always have been going at to me, it seems.
Also, even if it increased, there's also the possibility that they might've had gotten more free time recently.
Does anybody really give a shit at this point? People are just gonna translate the manga, and people who like it will read it multiple times. Different scanlations for different people.

@Koni not really what? Not really they weren't always 5 chapters behind until two weeks ago?
Sure dude, have a happy denial day.

Dex-chan lover
Yay, the rating finally crossed the 9 point mark. I'd like to think that I was an important figure in that achievement.

There's too much nonsense in this comment section and not enough talk about the series itself.

It's great, do check it out if you like nicely-written wholesome stories.

Dex-chan lover
@imota Really this whole drama with translators is just souring my experience with this manga. I just want some positivity. Still absolutely adore this manga though.

Contributor
@labanina ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Okay, whatever you say.

@imota
Sorry about that, lemme try:

Just coming here and seeing the 9 really doesn't do this manga justice, to be honest. The first couple of chapters may put some people off and cause some people to think that it's overrated. The truth of the matter is that about a year ago at this point in time, this manga was rated somewhere in the mid-7 range. It had to climb the ladder to earn this 9. And the reason?

The manga seriously improves the more you read it. Ichikawa, at heart, is really just an edgy middle schooler who doesn't exactly doesn't have the best people skills, and his interactions with Yamada really help him grow, both as a character and as a person. There's serious improvement that can really be felt as the manga progresses, and he honestly becomes rather likable and relatable, IMO. Yamada herself is just a fun character overall, with her growing feelings for Ichikawa serving as a really strong example of "show, don't tell". The two fall for each other gradually and naturally, through the interactions they have with each other, to the point where you may not even realize when they've fallen in love with each other. But the seeds are definitely there, if you pay enough attention!

So, if you're new here, or if you read the first few chapters and were put off, I implore you to give this series a try, at least till the end of the first volume! There's a damn good reason this manga's so highly rated and popular on both sides of the pond!

Contributor
This snipe is annoying. Boredom has been doing this series since forever, with dedication, and at a good pace. I don't want someone passionate about something being discouraged because some random nobody desired to pitch in, with a half-assed work to boot. I personally strongly rebuke this, and the vast majority of the fans does too.

Oh, the never-ending shitty scanlating drama. Why can't they all just live in peace and balance.

5QlpVoE.png

@Koni now that's the stuff, you've got my thanks for putting together your thoughts in a way I myself never could since a sentence is all I can manage (plus I agree with all that you've said).

Forgot to mention it before but Norio's art is also really cute, so there's nothing to lose by trying this series out.

I'm always down for snipes if they're timely, and decent. Good work on the faster releases duderinos.

@N0Mi0
at a good pace
at a good pace of falling behind ~10 pages long biweekly manga WHILE having TL up to date for months. Don't make me laugh they were slow AF, 12+ dudes can't typeset 10 pages for 2+weeks lmao, at least now they've sped up.
half-assed
In what way? Be specific or you're just another biased boredoms IDF sycophant that can't name 1 thing wrong with alternative TL releases except
WAAAAAH THEY ENCROAACH!
?

@Koni that's what I thought, I accept your concession.

@KingNova777 it would help if you personally didn't come to every alternative TL comments to ask
SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DELETE YOUR RELEASE?
you're really not a person to complain about that.

Users who are viewing this thread