The Dangers in My Heart

Dex-chan lover
@labanina You can say that. But I learned my behaviour wasn't acceptable at the time, so I moved on, because it doesn't help me or anyone else if I still acted in that behaviour. So really everyone should just move on from this whole drama, because it helps no one and is just going to make the situation remain/become more toxic.

@KingNova777
JUST move on from Boredoms members still getting away with breaking site rules because they have a pet mod
https://mangadex.org/thread/300133/2/#post_2811300
JUST don't mind my shitposting in every parallel TL release comments, asking for it to be taken down and failing to grasp any concept of pirate scanlating
ze0dck.png

Dex-chan lover
@labanina Well I apologise for my early behaviour, if you're still holding a grudge.

I'm detached from the current situation that is happening with the members of Boredom, so I wasn't really aware of what they were doing, so it's understandable you're still bitter.

(Also have I ever shitposted?)

Come on now guys, let's chill a little, this manga is a slice of life but it's been like 1 month since the comments are all raging and complaining about each other, this isn't supposed to be a story with a enviroment like this.

Dex-chan lover
@senbonshuriken What? I've been quiet since the first week, I haven't been involved since then. :/

I honestly don't want to be dragged back into this drama, because it just spoils my mood. So keep me out of this.

Dex-chan lover
@senbonshuriken I was just stating my opinion on how comments are now becoming more about the TL drama rather than the manga itself and how I feel new readers would just be caught in the crossfire of it. All I care about is the manga and having actual discussions about it.

I don't know why you're acting snarky and rude for, like did I do something to you?

@Ataru Being a hypocrite would require me to actually mind the drama. I don't. Nor have i stated that i do.
Still not done being an obnoxious asshole i see?

Chapter 51.2 extra's content is a bit odd when considering that the main story takes place in winter. I don't mind though, as it may be a hint for a future main chapter which takes place at the beach.

@KingNova777
how comments are now becoming more about the TL drama
And you are one of the main culprits. And now you are asking people to care about your mood.

As long as people don't understand how irrational their antagonistic behaviour towards ""Snipers"" is, the drama will continue. As it should.

Dex-chan lover
@senbonshuriken
And you are one of the main culprits. And now you are asking people to care about your mood.
I accept I was one of the many that poured oil to the fire during the first week and I regret my actions, but stop putting words in my mouth. I never said it was all about my mood, I said the overall mood is becoming hostile and toxic because of this drama.
As long as people don't understand how irrational their antagonistic behaviour towards ""Snipers"" is, the drama will continue. As it should.
Look at my past comments with labanina, I said I reflected on my mistakes and I apologised. I learnt my behaviour was unacceptable.

@Ataru Maybe 51.2 is one of the rare cases of an extra not being at the same time as the main story or it's just that the mangaka thought about this situation and decided to do it

@KingNova777
but stop putting words in my mouth.

You started with:
Really this whole drama with translators is just souring my experience with this manga. I just want some positivity
Look at my past comments with labanina, I said I reflected on my mistakes and I apologised. I learnt my behaviour was unacceptable.
You might, others don't. It also seems like a nonpology, that doesn't acknowledge that one side of the argument was right from the beginning - using phrases like "everyone should just move on". Feel free to correct me here. I'll believe you.

Dex-chan lover
Just found this series, I thought it was super cute and one of my favorite romance manga I’ve read so far.

Was hoping to come to the comment section and see people talking about it, but I was really sad to see that most of the comments are caught up in a dumb flame war...

Users who are viewing this thread