The Dangers in My Heart

Dex-chan lover
@dureremu @Koni You can tell how much they've progressed from the first chapter where she gave him the stink eye to now.
zeLQCnY.png
Kinda makes me wonder why she gave him that look in the first place, she generally isn't from what we've seen someone who looks down on others.

Dex-chan lover
Itou Eight is making an NTR doujin for this now and at this point I'm guessing he just trolls the Twitter trending tags for material.

Dex-chan lover
@xXPenisXx Seen it. Come on, can't Itou Eight come up with any material that is not NTR related? I know it's their "thing" but still. 😑
The same issue also applies with "Takeda Hiromitsu" too (Author and Artist of Maken-ki)

My bet is that Yamada is actually a yandere, and things will take an interesting turn. Developments so far are already pointing towards that, looking at how possessive she is.

Contributor
The Blue Period won the 13th Manga Taisho Award.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-03-16/tsubasa-yamaguchi-the-blue-period-manga-wins-13th-manga-taisho-awards/.157536

Well, hey! We were nominated, that's good too!

Double-page supporter
It takes some chapters to pick up but when you reach the chapter it gets really sweet and nice~

I was bored for a while but I really like it now~

Dex-chan lover
I love the hell out of this but seriously.........

STOP SEXUALIZING YAMADA!!

keep this pure.....

Users who are viewing this thread