The Dangers in My Heart

>Imagine working on a project for over a year
>Good Tl quality
>TL pace is consistent
>Some random guy/group snipe them for whatever reasons
>Now people who read your work suddenly start to trash talk your group,throwing insult etc with no holds barred because they now have an alternative for their weekly addiction.

MD community in a nut shell, loved it.
Who'd have thought that Isekai betrayal is actually just a normal occurance in our everyday lives.
And you thought that was a cliche huh?
Well live is a cliche * shrug*

@Eviltwinq
TL pace is consistent
you mean consistently behind half-long biweekly manga and actively falling behind even more?
And as it turns out - without a good reason: suddenly time was made to catch up to main chapters.
Miraculous, isn't it?

throwing insult etc with no holds barred
Do you have a citation for that my dude?
So far only the other releases were on the receiving end of boreds and their groupies condemnation.
Worst I see boreds are getting is that their TL sounds weird sometimes, that they're slow and subtle mocking of sudden increase in release pace.

Fed-Kun's army
FUCKKKKKKKK
IM OUT OF CHAPTERSSSS
btw
Normally I’d be thinking “damn she’s kinda thicc and tall for a 14 year old
But then I have a ?cousin? Who built like that and almost as tall as me (I’m 5’8) and she’s 11
Yeah
Some People just built different

Btw I won’t allow slander on boredom society they the real homies

This is a very cute and enjoyable, slow paced awkward romance series. I read all I could in one night without notice. Oops. XD I like this series.

Dmi

This may be the first romcom i'm actually excited about being adapted into an anime and i'd be guaranteed to watch if 2020 doesn't kill me first. Btw, is there anyone who doesn't think Yamada is a huge narcissist?

I love the twitter extras. This one is especially hilarious with Yamada's two thousand yards' stare.

@Eviltwinq

Some readers can be very privileged assholes. Let's just leave it at that and move on from this dramedy. More groups competing over the latest chapters just shows the growing popularity of the manga in question, which is a good thing.

@labanina

and nigh all of the TL group members, yes.

I don't know why you feel compelled to answer every little blurb about the TL group in question with such snark (did they shoot your beloved dog or something?), but let's just say that you wouldn't be here commenting in the first place if it wasn't for them translating the manga...

@Ataru
why you feel compelled to answer every little blurb about the TL group
Why do you feel only your opinion needs to be on display here?

Perhaps I would've been less compelled if a dude literally more privileged than me (as in mod privileges) didn't barge into competing release comments to bash & ban.

if it wasn't for them translating the manga
Not an argument: someone else would've done it, popular series don't stay untranslated.

Dmi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@labanina

Why do you feel only your opinion needs to be on display here?
Hah! The irony 🧐

Perhaps I would've been less compelled if a dude literally more privileged than me (as in mod privileges) didn't barge into competing release comments to bash & ban.
I see, so it's a personal vendetta.

Not an argument.
Very much an argument. Fact is that Boku Yabai has been picked up and translated at a steady pace in its integrity by other people since a year ago, and that you wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Second fact is that "someone else" wouldn't necessarly have done it out of spite like you did.

@Ataru
the irony
is lost on you, apparently
personal vendetta
as opposed to your unpaid fanboy IDF?
translated at a steady pace
at a steady pace of falling behind the half-length biweekly manga and for zero good reason, as recent developments demonstrated
also releasing 3 bloody extras instead of main chapters on the verge of huge cliffhanger
that you wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case
how nice of you to ignore the fact that they're not special or unique and that someone else would've guaranteed to take their place for a popular manga (popular in Japan) like BokuYaba, I look forward to you ignoring this point into forever
wouldn't necessarly have done it out of spite like you did.
sniping works every time, open your eyes and behold
the other no group chapter 47 had even better TL, TS, clean, redraw etc. and it is still just 1 dude being faster than a "steady" pace of a TL group with 12+ listed members
All Boredoms excuses for being slow are being proven to be bullshit, in real time, by their very own releases

Look at him, furiously typing and citing me to get the upper hand in a personal feud, and trying to make the other translator(s) (a) lazy bum(s) because he's impatient, ingrateful and doesn't care about the twitter extras, plus retorting his lazy ass argument "somebody else would have done it!", as if ten other groups were competing over the latest fighting shounen hit. And now he truly thinks the other group has picked up a faster pace because of him and him only, ignoring that other reasons may be the cause.

Come on, go to the park ...

Users who are viewing this thread