The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - ①

@Hollow7F

It’s a horrible dress in the sense that you wouldn’t wear it to a high class party. It’s cute on her but it probably screams “country bumpkin” to a noble

Dex-chan lover
Yaaay, our favorite BFFs are back. I can't wait to see how Mary helps her bestie out here.

She...should probably have actually invited the boy if she wanted a jealousy ploy, but okay. As always, both girls are adorable in their own ways and I could hug them both.

...Say, are there any games that actually let you do this? Like, romance your rival character, or intentionally set your rivals up with conquest targets?

Well it not hideous but it is a terrible dress to wear to a noble party. I wonder if Mary ends up lending a better dress. lol.

What is fashionable is not so much that “this looks nice” and “this doesn’t”
It more of a social construct, if a large amount of people consider a dress nice and fashionable it is, if they consider Not, then it will be not.

Whether Alicia’s dress is nice or not, will depend on context.
And in this context, it’s “out of fashion” which means it was “in” at some point, just that the point in time where her dress will be consider nice has already gone by, and is inappropriate to wear. Or even considered a disaster.

Mary can't go from hella sexy to heavenly cute that fast. Gives whiplash to poor Addie's blood.

Group Leader
Alice in Wonderland dress for night party.

Gurl, you can be bad at sense of fashion but this is just killing yourself at this point. 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Boing hahahhaha

I can relate with them at a spiritual level of the unrefinedness of that dress >.>

AND A PARASOL.

AT NIGHT

Dex-chan lover
I think it's still acceptable without that big ribbon, then wear the rose as her hair accessory 🔥🤣

Dex-chan lover
I'd guess Mary describing herself as looking intelligent was too much for Addie, after all the nonsense he has to live through in her company of late.

Users who are viewing this thread