The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
@Alyseb630 I agree with everything you said. This chapter is weird and disappointing.

Thank you amplified for the scanlation!

The worst part was, the teacher being part of the farce! How stupid and immature!
The best part, her comeback to the teacher (& others who doubt her lineage). 😃hahaha

@Alyseb630 I'm pretty sure what it was was the student council, or at least Patrick, was in on a "fake denunciation". Basically set the scene to flip all the rumors around and clear her name. It was certainly a bit roughly done and jarring though.

Edit: though rereading things I see what you're saying. And you're right. The chapter is just way too jumpy and rough.

Dex-chan lover
That was amusing. The real bullying victim was lady Albert and the culprit was the butler all along.

Fed-Kun's army
i kinda agree with alyseb630 like.. that was a Lot aijdjs poor mary recovering from a fever and having to deal with this smh... LIKE OK PATRICK YOU WERE TRYING TO HELP HER but at least make it clear that you're going through with it bc you have no choice or sth?? and that you don't believe it??? THOSE GUYS WERE SO RUDE, SPECIALLY THE TEACHERS??? i'm most appalled by the teachers, tbh. they should get fired. our girl mary is the best and was able to not only take care of herself but turn it around in her favor but holy shit

anyway, alicia is the best and she knows what's up. i don't get why they'd continue to go forward with the "condemnation" when the so called victim so earnestly and empathically stated MARY WASN'T THE CULPRIT. like??? what are you even doing??? anyway i guess it was sorta fun lol mostly i'm Annoyed

thank you for the update tho! this manga is usually a delight, i'm just not vibing with this chapter

Dex-chan lover
This is the most... civilized end for a condemn scene of the villainess...........

Group Leader
This chapter is so....... confusiNG? If she wishes for ruin then isn’t a condemnation event a good thing? Shouldn’t she just go with the flow? How is she gonna be ruined now? Everybody already saw she’s good friend with the heroine.

Also what Patrick did make no sense at all, he just let his friends (AND A TEACHER) on a wild goose chase to offend a high ranking noble???? Knowing that its all a lie in the first place??? He could get someone fired, some poor chumps disowned, for what??

If I were them I’d be plotting to kill him.

Kinda ridiculous and a poor attempt to shoehorn a trope into the story when it no longer works :/

Dex-chan lover
Lol, pose

27-9e52d8b2c01e78292595ef48c986130ab482ee5dd5b29c88cc8e31c952296f5a.jpg

Also, why only this page felt low quality?

the president's personality is something i'll never like lmao. I hate the characters that sit back high and mighty and go "hohoho, this seems like it'll be interesting." it definitely wasn't necessary for him to join in like that. like ok pal 💀

Dex-chan lover
While "Regardless of what the MC does, the condemnation happens even if it makes no sense" is also a Villainess story trope...... this could have been done better.

This just makes me think about how much better this trope/scene was done in Bakarina.

Man these guys seem like assholes, and I get Patrick wanted to help dispel the rumors but still she just recovered and she had to deal with this shit right away goddamn

Users who are viewing this thread