The Daughter of the Marquis, Who Was Executed Under False Accusation, Wants to Spend a Peaceful Life in the Land Protected by God - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Wtf is this chapter. Was the author just bored ? I feel like he skipped to 5 different scanerioss with no solid transitions. Killed any interest I had in this series. Anyhow nice translation ty for chapter.

Author just skipped like 500 scenarios in this- Awww. But the translation is awesome! Thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
When I think about superpowers, I'm all like "I'd like to be able to fly" or "use my brain to its full 100% capacity" or "use fire/earth...." but realistically, the most useful thing to me is the cleaning power. I'm so frustrated especially when it's time to dust my 100+ delicate figurines...It's hell!!!

@Akera93, Depending on the definition cleaning power may be tremedously useful, from cleaning the house and clothes to purifying someone's blood from everything except water. By the way, humans do use their brain to its full capacity.

Dex-chan lover
I Need spoiler ASAP areghhhhh should i read the LN? But im more like reading manga than LN that cost much time :(

Users who are viewing this thread