The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way

Dex-chan lover
Only one page out and 27 people already felt the need to give this a 1
Yeah, usually I dislike this "I don't like the tag, so I'm giving it an 1" but if there's rape, and later she's all happy about it, then it's an 1! And mind you I don't mind the incest! Who cares, no?

Dex-chan lover
Is this gonna be incest??
there is a cultured site where if you use this #482121, you would get an idea of where this is going
Given the next chapter... (on twitter, the non-h one).

Theres probably gonna be NTR (on the MC) and gang-bang. Cause there will probably be a h-chapter for what happened when she was drunk with the 4 dudes.

So if you here for wincest.... I'd find literally any other story. Cause the red flags are strong on this one.

edit: Given this issue happened over the sleep and incest... probably only going to be those two trash things...

"Gal has been suspended November 20th, 2023 14:18・All users I was scolded by the management and the publication was suspended. I adjusted the content settings and submitted it for review again, but if it doesn't work, I'll give up... For the continuation, the content is powered up I wish I could make it into a book... I think. If there is any further information, we will update it immediately, so please wait for a while..."

Dex-chan lover
The ratings really be going down hard now lol. Currently at 5.43, or 4.71 average.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I saw the first chapter, looked it up on twitter. I saw the second chapter and knew the ratings would fucking nosedive. Kind of satisfying to watch.
I'm more confused, than anything.

Chapter 2 (of what's outside the Fanbox) is weird in its own right-- people put her up to getting drunk, and then she somehow manages to get home while completely wasted, and then her brother actually helps her by giving her water.

Like, bottled water.

Are people getting mad that there wasn't [correction]? If they're mad for whatever reason, how are they "below a 6 and still dropping" mad? Two-page-chapter Twitter comics of this caliber usually hover around the default rating.

Perhaps the implication was that she was gangraped... even though she doesn't look much different than when she left. Regardless, that's not here, so what are the raters rating?

Maybe the masses are finally getting fed up with fanbox bait...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread