The Defaultbro of the Prophecy

Dex-chan lover
ScarceAcidicGermanwirehairedpointer-max-1mb.gif

As many veterans here know, the scriptures of old (c. 2012 C.E.) foretold a defaultbro that would appear to signal the dawn of a new age for MangaDex.

I believe that the defaultbro of the prophecy has finally come.

animeku

You may notice the staggering amount of profile views this defaultbro has (over 9,600 at the time of posting). The recent creation date (Nov. 9th) may also catch your eye. How could a simple defaultbro amass such an imposing figure in such a short time? It is surely a result of the blackTM magicks practiced in the Far East.

Now, I've done some simple calculations to predict the actual day of reckoning.

This defaultbro will reach 10,000 profile views approximately 15 days after its creation. 10,000 / 15 = 666 2/3. Quite the odd number. A coincidence, perhaps? Look at this defaultbro's user number. 2098666. The 2098 part could allude to another happening in that year, but that's for a later date (literally).

Anyways, 666 2/3 x 150 = 100,000. In approximately five months (a little over five months, to be exact), animeku will surpass Lymus, the current dark mage overlord, as the supreme king of profile views.

If this doesn't convince you that this is the defaultbro the prophecy foretold of, just read the bio:

"animeku adalah situs yang menyediakan layanan nonton anime dan baca manga berbahasa indonesia."
|
v
"I am animeku, the prophesized defaultbro, and I shall compass the day of reckoning by mine own hands. Look out, fuckers."

Group Leader
もっとクソポスティングか。。。暇すぎたからトーナメントを開始するよ。

Group Leader
This is a conspiracy.
I believe this account belongs to none other than Big Tiddy himself, and he's posting it to inflate his own page views and thus expand his power
Checkmate atheists

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective
Already done. Starts the 25th.

@Greenfrost
That sounded kinda mean tbh. No worries tho. This took ~30 mins, for anyone wondering.

@gomichandesu
That's exactly what they want you to think. The more we suspect each other, the less we focus on the common threat at hand.
Checkmate creationists.

Dex-chan lover
I thought you were just memeing about secret DMs (trading doujins for mod powers or some shit), then I remembered this post.

Dex-chan lover
Rather suspicious,
Default Bro Conspiracy.
Surveillance required.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I wonder if the account will get banned before it surpasses Lymus

Dex-chan lover
@gomichandesu
Let's break it down, shall we?
10 nugs, 1 large fry.
Since "small fries" are trivial to manipulate/crush, a "large fry" must be someone of significant power/influence. We can reasonably assume this to be ixlone.

But what of "10 nugs"? Surely he can't be referring to eliminating ten individuals?
[10 nugs => ten nugs => tens nug]
Does this look familiar yet? No?
[tensnug => teasnug]
A common McDonald's slang is Nug Day, so teasnug can be replaced with teasday.
bigtiddyoneesan has heldd a long-standing belief that Finland is a vast conspiracy, and the supposedly-existing Developer falls under that as well.
Not coincidentally, Teasday is also the most active and visible (actual) Developer prior to Plykiya's unusual promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread