The Demon King Who Lost His Job

alright alright alright. So you're telling me that FUCKING SHITTY YOUTUBE TRANSLATORS(exception for Jan Snow, only competent versatile mage translator for the past 300 chapters so even others sites started using his, poggers translating go check him out if you want he's my recommendation) ARE TENS OF CHAPTERS AHEAD AND GROUPS LIKE ZEROSCANS HASN'T EVEN BROKEN THE 120 CHAPTERS WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Power Uploader
Like you said it's shitty translation so they can mtl as many chapter as they want a day

Why do I like this so much. I don't understand. It checks so many of the boxes for the "shit series"-checklist. But is somehow good, and not because it's so bad it's good. It's actually good. Personally, I'd put it at the top of the Chinese-stuff list.

EDIT:
Not seeing why people are ranting about Versatile Mage in the comment section here?

i know it seems like shit, but this is true comedy gold
if only i didnt end on a clifhanger ahem ahem admin

Lol this is funny and even if the MC kinda looks like Gilg he has a different personality and the fl is very funny too! This is great hahaha!

Aggregator gang
You know, after you get past the first couple chapters this is pretty good @radkube do you mean they stopped updating on a cliffhanger or the series finished on a cliffhanger?

POG last image *almost* got me horny lmao-emphasis on *almost*. Anyway, great chapter. Very cool. Style on the spoiled brat lol

One of the most embarrassing and cringy comics I've read in quite some time.
Also not sure who who put the Japanese honorifics in a Chinese comic(translator or author), but that made it even more cringe than it already is.

My advise: don't read if you're older than 12.

Users who are viewing this thread