The Diary of a Middle-Aged Teacher's Carefree Life in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Ossan and a Fated Encounter with his Countryman

little miss-no-tits over here just really blurted out information so valuable, its a good thing its our mc she is talking to. also if she also came from this world, then the possibility of other players getting isekaid is also high as well..

Fed-Kun's army
@iykoou yes becauSe it's only fair. She has been raping shoutas for along time.

Also, humans in this world can go in to heat. It's called love fever.
IT react when 2 people are compatible. The boy student and priest were compatible but he fled up.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see an isekai about a hardcore badass F2P account one of these days. Generic looking equipment and weaponry, but a complete mastery of it all, and honestly high grade properly farmed / obtained / grinded gear regardless of not being cash shop items would prob look pretty cool anyway. An MC with the mentality of a F2P player might not focus much on gold or perhaps even the things the usual isekai mc drivel always go to as well. Would be interesting IMO.

i too always top-up for gacha, but my luck not that good, always got 2-3 artifacts out of 10 pull...

Wouldn’t the F2P player actually be hyper focused on gold? Because if you can’t use real money, you have to find the most efficient way to collect in game currency. You’d probably just get a character like Weed in Moonlight Sculptor.

Fed-Kun's army
@ShionVaynex
Oh man, now that you said that, I remember the scene she picks up a shota in the village. Thanks for mentioning it. Now I recall one of the characters I hate

Double-page supporter
This girl should be able to dish out mighty headbutts...

Users who are viewing this thread