The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 19

HAHA busted!! There will be rumor about the duke has fallen for the duchess 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Heh. In the end, what the Duke wanted was a wife he could consider a peer, it seems. Well, they'll need to "make heirs" sooner or later...

Double-page supporter
@amaranthia I took the liberty of trying to find the source myself, and I found this: https://convallariaslibrary.com/translated/observation-record-of-a-self-proclaimed-villainess-fiance/

The original picture and the cropped profile picture are a fair bit different, so I think Photoshop or something of the like was used. I could of course be mistaken and the source could be something else, but aside from a few differences and the absence of Bertia's fiance in the picture I doubt that to be the case.

i like that it's narrated why the duke is attracted to her haha rip maid, chloe won't be mad but the duke will probably remember you.

Aggregator gang
Omg omg 😱 way to ruin the mood! Your not even in a status to walk in so casually! Dammit ...make babies , need some tea cozy children 👍

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter. I'm happy about the kiss, but I wonder when will they start calling each other by name instead of titles...

This has been bothering me for so many chapters already - isn't it weird thay she keeps on referring to him as "Duke"? I might have just read too many regency novels but if you're referring to a duke by his title then wouldn't "Your Grace" be more appropriate? Or at least refer to him as "My Lord".

@Silailo @WhimsiCat

EXACTLY!! xD

dude, married MC out of necessity (and even went to look for specifics). Restrictively speaking, to nobles, chrildren are a commodity.

Users who are viewing this thread