The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 25

Woo! Ty for the 5 chapters, it put my heart and mind at ease from the cliff hangers. Resolved the budget test and we even got to get some nice feels of wholesomeness. And i felt great everytime Colline failed. Now im worried about this poisoning business to shut her up.

Thank you for the mass release! You guys are great. ^_^

I wish there would’ve been some fluff between the duke and duchess, but I did enjoy seeing her grow.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks a lot for the mass release!!!!

agree with 1st comment, it's always feels amazing seeing the head maid's plan fail! HA!
even better it just make chloe's reputation get better!!

... no doubt the duke will regret telling his knight that line, soon XD

😁Love it!!!!!!! As I was reading, I kept seeing more and more chapters! I was like what?! Thank you so much for the chapters😄

Fed-Kun's army
anyone know what happens with fired maid?
she was a shit, but I never liked it when people are punished for someone elses mess.

Dex-chan lover
@alidan

Yeah I was thinking the same thing last chapter...

While its understandable to get fired for her previous conduct, getting fired for the head maid's mess leaves a bad taste...

Thanks for the mass release! I thought that I had finished the new chapters then realized that your group posted more!

Fed-Kun's army
@alidan I have a feeling that she's either going to have an inner monologue about how her regarding it and do nothing or bring her back.... However, I find it unlikely that she asks for her to come back, as she said she wanted to fire all 3 of them, but didn't want it to interfere with her getting the budget from Cale... I mean regardless of what we think its a "noble" society so a commoner that hurts a noble is considered a crime, that's why most of them were panicking.

All the knights... so hot... my heart can't take it
THANKS FOR THE BIG UPS ILY

Users who are viewing this thread