The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
No point of a dramatic finale. No one liked the maid, and she wasn't a significant character. Also, we cleanly avoid any messy isekai complications. With her gone, it signifies the end of all of original... Carol? (Duchess) and the "isekai" factor is essentially gone other than the above average knowledge and skill I suppose.

Aggregator gang
Awwww their relationship is getting to be so good!! I'm happy that the maid finally got what she deserved, but the end of the chapter was the star of the show. It totally left me grinning like an idiot XD

Y'all know you can't leave it like that!! Next chapter please!

Thank you so much for the work you put in to this !! This is definitely one of my fave manwhas ^_^

While I think the maid thing ended kind of abruptly and not very satisfactory (like, I would have liked to see Alphonse realize all the things she has done, Chloe have a final talk to her, and maybe reflect on punishing the other maid when she was actually used without her knowledge by skank maid) I can't say I mind everything that has happened afterward. Alphonse is making me fan myself lol

Having sweet revenge and a romantic date and seal the deal with a kiss😍
I was feeling down and depressed but now i have been recharged and I feel refreshing😁
Thank you for the chapter ♥♥

Group Leader
@HarukaNazu

Well, I've some good news for you (not so much regarding the maid, but just about how Chloe was treated poorly)!
A couple of chapters ahead from now, Alphonse has his epiphany about how Chloe was treated poorly, particularly by his neglect for her for those 13(?) months before our MC took over. Remember when he told the captain of the guard to not report anything regarding his wife to him at the very beginning of the series (because he didn't care about her back then)? Well, yeah, that
comes back to bite him in the butt and he spends a lot of time reflecting on how bad of a husband he was, and it instigates a positive change in him.

Dex-chan lover
OMG don't ruin the moment with your strange kinks awakening lol

Dex-chan lover
That bitch of a head maid is gone for good, now sweet moments will continue for a while.

omg you horny bastard smh,,,, ah, he tried
"I have to sit like a dead man for 4 hours" is a mood even if i like theater

BRUH THATS IT??? ALL THIS BUILDUP AND WE DON'T EVEN GET TO SEE THE BITCH SUFFER??? Man I know it's a good outcome but this shits wack

holy shit, they fucking whipped and hanged her. And then they switched to a couple scene in the theater, I couldn't keep up with the mood switch

Thank you so much for the chapter though!

Wtf they hung a woman and then went to watch a play? The feelings are a bit hard to follow there

Users who are viewing this thread