The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 43

I like how she's out here passing out, everyone's acting like she's on death's door. And then she just sleeps it off...

AAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
Duke doesn't even know his wife's name anymore. He hits her with Wife even under extreme stress. Lol
Th endearment is super cute.

Gosh dang it, I legit forgot her name when I was reading the comments. I was thinking: Madam? Duchess? Wife? (Okay, if I called her the last one, Alphonse is going to cross over and kill me)
30 secs later: Oh!!! Her name was Chloe...

Dex-chan lover
@Belovedpink I was almost inclined to agree with you, but then I remembered that death by overwork is a common enough thing in Japan for it to have its own word かろし (karoshi)

I know it’s Korean and not Japanese, but you get my point

I dont get these stories where ml think it's fine to kiss a sleeping person. Dont they feel weird that the person they are kissing is sleeping?? I dont think I really like the idea of kissing someone when they are sleeping or the idea of being kissed by someone when I'm asleep.

Well, this isnt really an attack on the story since every story I've read recently uses this trope (which is very weird since it's not something remotely romantic) I still love this story and am going to keep reading this till the end but I'd like to forget this chapter if possible.

Fed-Kun's army
don't do that in real life... kissing someone asleep could be considere rape...

@Mai_loves_icecream I get what you mean, in romance stories like this one (and more so in more mature ones), the line of consent isn’t really considered. Especially for kissing. I think it’s bc the authors went to portray the male lead loves her so much and is so drawn by her even when she sleeps, he can’t help but kiss her. I guess that’s why it’s so commonly used, to convey that feeling of one person being completely smitten with the other party unknowing as a contrast.

Users who are viewing this thread