The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 49

Wait

They spent the night together, are great friends, had a bunch o romantic moments and chloe still thinks he doesn’t want a loving marriage? And why hasn’t the duke told her that he loves her already?

Idk, just seems to come put of the middle of nowhere to slow down romantic development

This is a really dumb development. Sigh, at the beginning it was a promising manhwa. It's got kinda boring lately, but this is even worse than boring. Useless drama ahead? Hope not.

that is probably the worst way to phrase things... dropping this manga due to the obnoxious forced drama that this chapter has.

Dex-chan lover
Disregarding the pointless drama, I much prefered Alphonse using "My wife" instead of "wife".

LMAO CHLOE PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE AND KICKED HIM IN THE BALLS. Anyways, that's his own damn fault. I get that bad writing has forced Chloe to be as smart as a pile of bricks when it comes to romance so I expect nothing from her. Wanna see Alphonse regret the contract more and how Chloe falls for him considering she has tea for brains.

Fed-Kun's army
WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT

Users who are viewing this thread