The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes - Ch. 60

Everyone here saying that's excessive don't realize that having a kid do this will prob get them out of trouble instead of adults. Literally got scammed by some a while back in south america, they led me and a pal to a place where we got robbed.

Double-page supporter
MY WIFE IS GOOD!!! IT'S ENDEARING!! also chloe getting used to her daddy buying her shit hell yes girl spend his cash (altho technically ur raking a lot in as well)

Alphonse seems to be shrinking in recent chapters; he was taller and more broad-shouldered IIRC. Then again, his proportions look a lot less exaggerated now.

I love the art so much!! the fluff is overflowing from the start till the mid of the chapter!

that end though HAHAHA

thank you for your translation!

At least he didn't kill the girl right away. He just restrained her.

Depending where you go in our wonderful reality, you might just get stabbed (or shot) by a child who is pickpocketing/robbing. I hope you people feeling sorry don't travel the world too much. 😅 I've seen plenty of suckers stuck in a bad situation after losing their money, phone, ID, passport, etc.

Banned
ML: catches thief, "What're going to do to my wife!"

thief: "I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, want to pull up tough
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the dress she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I want to get wit'cha"

ML & MC: O.O

Fed-Kun's army
alphonse really said bitch, these mf hands are rated e for everyone fkjkfdja bro that poor baby is in an armlock face down on concrete nooooo 😭

Users who are viewing this thread