The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

Thank you for the updates!

I'm still waiting for the duchess to apologize to the kitchen maid who was lashed because of her. It's a bit hypocritical for her to have people kneeling and apologize to her and not apologize to those she herself wronged even if she has "changed".

Fed-Kun's army
@hydrangea_wine

and in turn the duchess was mistreated by her.
The maid didn't bow, even when the other maids finally did, but was not reprimanded for that, because the duchess understands.
You could say that is the apology.

Don't forget that the duchess is technically in a way higher position than the maid. They're not equals.

@ryuu23
As much as I hope this isn't the case, I do recognize that probably was the "apology". But a lashing =/= not bowing. The mistreatment is not at the same level of severity, and the maid did not do anything to warrant the mistreatment to begin with. The duchess was someone from our world, and as such should be held to some of our standards. Even if she wasn't directly responsible, seeing as it was the actions of the previous version of Chloe, it would still be prudent to directly apologize. In the business world, which Chloe is acquainted with, apologies are common among superiors and subordinates even if the superior is not directly responsible for whatever warranted the apology. For example a new manager might say to a subordinate, "I'm sorry such a thing happened to you under the previous management, this is what I can do to make it up for you...". In this case, the new soul inhabiting Chloe is the new management.

I do understand the logic of not apologizing though. If you equate the duchess' situation with that of a used car, you wouldn't expect a owner of a used car to apologize to all the victims of an accident the previous owner of the car caused while driving. In any case, those are some of my thoughts on the matter. Honestly though, I'm expecting this to just be brushed aside.

@hydrangea_wine " it would still be prudent to directly apologize. In the business world which Chloe is acquainted with"

For what we have seen she was exploited in her job, that is the business world she knows, it should be basic politeness to apologias imo-

I totally want an apology in behalf of the previous Chloe, I get that is not her fault, but is her life she has live so far, with the good and the bad, I also want her to confess to the duke all Choloe's faults that chains her to the head maid, and begin from zero with him.

The kitchen maid thing was delay so much at this point, that probably was brush of as that silent mutual understanding between both.

Awwww... I really love this manhwa. when the duke said 'Duchess do you want to dance?' My kokoro skipped a beat. It might only be for so-called for show only but I am happy that the Duke is starting to really like her!

Users who are viewing this thread