The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes

Double-page supporter
first of all FCK U LUDWIG! YOUR SON IS HUMAN FGS JFDKBDKSSJ ROT IN HELL!!!

second, i'm glad he's loved and being loved now, what an emotional up and down this ship has sailed 😭

This girl is a ghost possesing the body of a woman bullied into suicide and all people can say is how much better she is now that the old woman killed herself.

I cant help but feel sorry for the real duchess. She had absolutely nothing in her life going for her.

Alphooooooonse, our babyyyyy !!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
We love you both !!
I'm so grateful for lady Mason's care towards Alphonse and all her hard work to put at least a little bit of happiness in his heart, that man was a monster seriously, I don't even wanna call him his father, I literally erased it after writing it because this is absolutely not how a parent should act !

@nexev ?? Su*cide ??? She didn't do that at all (or maybe I don't remember, please tell me which chapter it is!), also she was mean to the kitchen maids and one even still has scars of it, I'm sure she's done much more as well, she also destroyed the manor's management and kept on making mistakes, so in their time you can consider her as being useless (that's what the characters feel) of course I don't have that opinion, I personally think of her as a pitiful person who was sold in a contract marriage and couldn't do anything about it, I do pity her but not because of the bullying, she could've talked about it or just fire them but she didn't, she also dragged her husband with her while going to parties, I understand she might have felt ashamed but did she even try getting better or working harder ? She just sat there complaining, she didn't even try to wake up and clean her own room by herself if others don't clean it for her, she could've tried to learn the basics of it at least, she's not a child anymore.
Ah and I guess it might feel like I'm being rough on her but seriously I would've loved to see her evolve into a better person or maybe at least just remember the memories of her past life instead of just vanishing completely, hm it's kinda weird since I agree that she's pitiful but just not for the same reasons, I got bullied as well and yes it did me a lot of harm but I still got through it and it started when I was 6 y/o and it didn't end till now, but I won't stop living because of unworthy creatures, I am me and am truly living a good life, I do have haters, jealous people but I also have a lot more nice, amazing, wonderful, splendid, brilliant friends, even when I didn't have that many friends maybe even none, I still never took the bullying seriously, I just ignored it, I understand that it might have hurt but Chloé let herself getting bullied since she was young as well, she didn't grew nor mature from it at all, I was like her but growing up I did understand that they were the ones in the wrong, it took me quite a while but I did my best not to bring other people down with me while she was selfish enough to not care about her husband's reputation, ah I talked too much, well I do have a lot to say about this subject haha~
Thanks for reading <3

YESSSSSSS Thank you for the update! The latest chapter was very emotional and it made me cry a bit. 😭

@nexev I re-read the first chapter, and the original Duchess did not kill herself, the host just woke up on her body without any consequence on the body, no sing of anything.
The original probably did not want to live that life anymore to the point her soul left her body, at least is my opinion.

There is already one, why not add this chapter there? I was confused and thought the chapters were deleted lol.

I thought this was the one I was reading xD. This should be combined with the other Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes ^^

Somehow Alfonso' tragic past makes me feel even more sorry for the original Chloe. At least he got a good relative who took care of him, and now he has a good wife who will heal him.

As for the original Chloe, there is absolutely nothing good going on in her life. Bullied at a young age by fellow high-class kids. Bullied by almost all the maids who supposedly got paid to take care of her. The butler turned a blind eye on her bully. She was probably never taught anything about housekeeping. With that mentality, and that lack of education, it's inevitable that she'll become useless and timid.

I know that she once let a maid take the blame for her blunder, and that makes it hard to feel sorry for her, but even that doesn't justify all the people who harass and bully, or enable the bully of the wife of their employers.

I don't know if i'm a horrible person or just the sheer ridiculousness of the whole situation of the child alphonse telling his dad that his child rearing regimen is kind of messed up and then proceeds to be locked up in a closet for 11 months. I should have felt sad or sorry for Alphonse, but instead of went into a fit of laughter for a good whole minute or so just because of how ridiculous it it was; sure it could happen I guess but playing the scenario in my head it just felt funny to me.

Tsali, your comment made me blush haha, seriously this cliff though T^T 😂😂
Thank you so much for all your hard work, we appreciate it !! 🥰💜💜

@thotto Considering this new Chloe has all the memories from the original one, it's more happy to think the old one just regain conscious of her previous life creating this new Chloe, who in fact is not even like the "original" korean women she was, is a mix of them both.

In my book, it does feel better to see it like that.

Can’t you just release ch 33 I’ve been waiting for it since I read the raws I can’t wait any longer

Users who are viewing this thread