The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 4

Thank you so much BCK for translaang some chapters! I’m definitely hoping WEBTOON gets to officially release this series

@reijou this statement is true if the product already exists. What @enyoteremchi is talking about is pre official translation. Knowing that a foreign market is interested in the product (comic) is more than enough evidence to help push towards an official translation. Naver is way more likely to get a English version on webtoon if they know that a lot of fan translations are popping up for a series. The risk is a lot less than picking a series with unknown appeal. Like I said earlier most of the ones that pop up on webtoons are the ones that were series with around 20 chapters fan translated. Also good groups stop once the official series is released especially on Naver where chapters become free.
Only difference is if it’s a website that have paywalls for all chapters past ch 3 or so. Those English translations are the ones that tend to be stolen, reposted and don’t support the artist.

Thanks for translating this series and introducing it to me, BCK! :) Just wondering though: I think Webtoon has a fan translation section. Any chance y'all would try submitting translations there?

Once again, thx for all the hard work and awesome translations!

Well, it's an interesting series, but if the author is making you stop translating I'm certainly not going to support it. It's stupid and ignorant for artists to halt translations when there's no official one out.

Fed-Kun's army
f for the series. Hopefully it gets picked up in english at somepoint

For those people who saying the artist is arrogant for not support the fan translations. Imagine working for hours and hours on a series then the fan translations having more attention than yours on the official site.. its heart breaking.. those views on Naver can gain them money to feed themselves.. artist don't just get paid from just drawing.. they need to earn it.. specially on making webtoons and mangas.

Okay lets just say they get paid on drawing the artworks.. then the author who's making the script saw the fan translations.. AND THEY Decide to stop working on the story.. then the artist might lose their job! Guys don't hate on the artist/author at least be thankful they made an awesome manhwa and try to support them so when their success might come, we can get an offical translations.

As for the scans, I am thankful for the translations but please use something that won't provoke other readers to hate on the artist/author next time. Maybe just use words instead. The last panel actually give the wrong impression that you guys hate the artist.. you guys have the power to influence the readers to harass the artist for talking to the scans to drop it.

Group Leader
I was looking forward to this so much. Thanks to the fools who exposed the translation bc they didn’t know how to shut up

@bananaburrito
I agree it's the author's right to not have their series illegally translated.

Besides, most of the popular Korean romance webtoons get licensed these days, and the translations are pretty good. The schedule isn't as fast as I'd like, which is why I read the fan scans, but it's not like there's no way to support the author by reading it legally online.

Group Leader
Hope this will get localized soon, the premise is so much more promising than a-dime-a-dozen return to the past for revenge/redoing their life.

It’s great to see it from the ML perspective instead.

Users who are viewing this thread