The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 9

Damn the abuse is so severe

Im worried the girl might become dependent on the prince, but since he intervened early maybe she'll get better over time

I think the prince will die after she becomes happy though - this feels like that sort of story :(

I just realized that it was Elysium but this entire time I read it as Asylum 😂😂 well its not wrong tho

This poor child 😭

My god, she's so traumatised it's hard to look at 😭

Finally, they found the scars and the extent of the abuse will be known. 😤
I hope that the family gets wiped away.

Well at leasy everyone will se how bad she was treated. That way the nobles can justify emperor s acctions

I really like her maids. They all seem pretty loving and happy. They seem like they would help Lizzie heal.

Fed-Kun's army
@tetryx
Yeah. It's even more messed up that the mother thinks that she was doing the RIGHT thing. That everything they did was for her sake, and they felt that the abuse was actually education. While the imperial family saw it as horribly disgusting.

I found it funny that the prince said he wasn’t as rash as his father as if he didn’t just use magic to turn back time. 🙃

I hope Lizzie becomes more comfortable with being herself and can heal both physically and mentally.

I do wonder, though, what the tension is between father and son. Not sure if that’s just how they communicate with each other or if the prince is aware of something from his adult life that he wouldn’t be aware of at his current age.

I was smiling and being happy throughout the whole chapter and then when I read the last panel I'm- 😠😠😠

Double-page supporter
@toolep2
I found it funny that the prince said he wasn’t as rash as his father as if he didn’t just use magic to turn back time.
Exactly, he's not rash. He's taking his time to make things right.

I like it, but i feel like it rushed with the emperor turning good. Like he never cared and suddenly only after a diary read he cares..

@Binary10011 Right!!!! Like he's using his real time and the time he has left to turn back time to make sure she's happy. We never got the details on how this was possible.

Users who are viewing this thread