The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

yo, i dont care if he’s a serial killer, but dont go all badump when you meet on day 1 and he keeps killing your guards

I want to know what this guys deal is, once again the violence is unneeded and honestly stupid but depending on his relationship with her I'll give the kiss and his way of talking hinting towards a romantic relationship a pass. Honestly she seemed a bit confused why her heart ba dumped and was mad at herself for acknowledging she thinks he's attractive but shouldn't think that way. There's obviously more to this but nothings been explained and we are 8 chapters in... Also every time she's about to ask something cuts her off and she isn't persistent enough which is odd because this seems to be rather important. The emperor also hasn't explained anything despite her obviously being ill informed of what he thinks is obvious or common sense... oaiwjtiwluthawjehf

I swear to god every time I see this guy I just want to fckin rip out his eyes, tear open his jaw, and shove them down his god damn throat. So maybe he can find where he stores all that bullshit he's spitting.

i fucking hate tropes like this. he’s a fucking murderer and u like him? its the same as those psycho bitches who fall in love with notorious serial killers.

its even more dumb because even if they did have a relationship, it would be in a past life since this bitch has been asleep her whole 20 years of life and he expects her to remember shit.

The ML and FL are both actual idiots.... It’s unrealistic to have the FL half way falling in love with him after seeing him being so childish and trying to murder people. The main characters are both trash.

Dude she smiles plenty you're just making the worst possible impression twice over
I don't want him to be a love interest he's literally a psycho killer, like he crossed the moral event horizon in his first scene

Bruh i had high expectations for this manhwa, i didn't expect both the ml and the fl to be a huge idiots.
I was sooo looking forward to a cute sibling relationship AND YET, this lil sh*t of an emperor appeared. OH OH HOW ANNOYING CAN IT BE?~
you have some guts to actually continue reading this after THE FL F*CKING STARTS TO, IDK? FALL FOR A PERSON WHO UNREASONABLY KILLS ANYONE WHO'S LITERALLY TRYING TO PROTECT?
I expected for the fl to f*cking roast him but this is what i get? How stupid.

Blushing over someone who uses insane amounts of violence at random.

He would be a serial killer in real life. And she is having hots over him because he looks handsome? Sheesh she is coming off as more crazy and insane than the Emperor. What in the world is wrong with her? Is being a violent madman with a short fuse hot? Not to mention he is kind of... a bit rapey? If she never woke up since she was born then he is forcing himself upon some girl who doesn't know him.

Sure it seems theres more to it, but he never confirmed jack shit. So he is being rapey atop it all.

Double-page supporter
I’m starting to hate the protagonist. He’s ugly AND he’s evil. Girl. Get a grip

For real, after seeing your knight struggling to fight for their life and to protect you, all you can do is admire his face and his title??

You even blush after that incident??
You're both psychopath!

Dex-chan lover
..........WHY THE HECK ARE YOU GETTING FLUSTERED OVER A KILLER?!!

Oh my god what even is the author and artist doing?!

Why do I feel like that ludan guy is quite a manipulator... and the whole thing about the position called a pope as well as the holy nation (including it's Cardinals) is actually a corrupted nation

Users who are viewing this thread