The Fake Lady and Her Rabbit Duke - Ch. 10

I love MC so much already

ohhh perhaps did the bunny lune send another necklace for her??😏😏AWWW

yep, parvetti girl has no brains, and let ego get in the way of making smart decisions. MC baited her so hard lmao
Now for her to show off her chops at the tea party~
Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
its kinda a dick move to have a dress shop get shut down, thats literally someones livelihood, did not agree with that choice

Dex-chan lover
@Titanfan548 they kinda fucked up by taking sides, they should be prepared for the consequences, besides i bet they think the marquis family will help them, but honestly i dont think they will, they are just one piece that losed the value it had

Dex-chan lover
I love this MC. She's surprisingly cunning and smart, even though she's a commoner. She has the qualities of a Duchess.

I know they'll have a bid battle, but not once in my head i thought it'll multiplied 100x the normal prize🙂

@Titanfan548 It's also kind of a dick move to give a lady a dress that will humiliate her in public just because you want to suck up to another family of aristocrats. if you read carefully they literally wrote excuses to delay giving her the red dress so that the btchy girl could wear it first.

I see this as a fair trade.

@Titanfan548, I agree with @AkaneApples. All the dress stores even share their dress designes to eachother just so none of the ladies who order dress will have one that's the same design. They know the consequences of what happens when one of their clients were to dress the same as another, but they choose to still do it anyway. It was their job to provide a unique dress that's cater to their client's approval and not leaking that design to outsiders is part of the job since they know if they leak it their clients will essentially be bullied and drop their social reputation. This would had been a dick move if the dress store didn't leak the design but some spy or something leaked it, but seeing as how they delayed giving the dress to MC, the most likely leaked it. Uuuuh sorry for the rant, this is just so other people who see this understand why the dress store is at fault here

I think it will be something like for example a collar or a ribbon that is supposed to help Lune gather mna or something.

Users who are viewing this thread