The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Restarting Makes No Sense (9)

Double-page supporter
Huh, to think the other group is that petty. I'd originally had a decent opinion of them because of their taste in series to scanlate, but it seems there's some ick there, eh? Either that, or some sort of miscommunication, but that seems less likely.

Yeah, it's unfortunate that the impact of negative things are much heavier than the positive things. I mean that it's unfortunate regarding how easy it is to be distracted by the little bitches that are somehow unable to be courteous to strangers. Try not to let them gain any hold on ya, eh?

Often times, the best we can do is only ensuring their words do not hold any value than they have demonstrated to be worthy of. No more, and no less.

Thank you very much for translating this webtoon. This is one of the stories I’ve been looking forward to. So your translations are really appreciated.

Regarding the sniping issue. I guess it’s a gray area. Since another group started this, it can be considered their project. But then again, you messaged them and it’s been a while since they had a release. So, if you think about it.. this whole unofficial translation is just something that interested people take up as a hobby to share the story to non-speakers of the original content’s language.

@redpandamaniacal I got that it was some rando fan of the other group, not the group member themselves. Like, "I got the screenshots to prove it" as in @bobsburgers has SS of the convo about the colaboration, not SS of the ugly note.

Really seems like just a rabid fan out to bite anyone offending to them. AKA, Little bitch unable to comprehend basic courtesy of other's.

Thanks For Your Hard Work On This Manhwa!! <3 <3 Can't Wait For More!! <3

Thank you for all what you have done so far
If you weren't here, this 10 chapters wouldn't have uploaded themselves
thank you for all your hard work

Thank you for the chapter <3

I wonder who said her name at the end? Was it the evil aunt, Lucretia? Or maybe the strict old woman? Nah, not that one.
Either Lucretia or Suri. I hope Suri arrives just in time to save Rachel from the clutches of those hags. I'm glad she cleared the air with Jeremy and Ellias.

ugh I can't wait to see how she's gonna deal with the lot of them

I bet those people are just salty that someone else is doing a better work than them.

Keep up the good work and success in school.

Fed-Kun's army
*reads the release note*

Translator-san, you of all people should already know that there will always be people that loves to bully and spread hates just to satisfy their empty life
Sniping? It's been 2 months since the last update. And no one gives new chapters other than you

Your translation is readable
Your typesetting is good
We love it

You are our Suri
Thanks for your hardwork!

Double-page supporter
@SirCuddleschmidt

I mean, if it's not someone from the group itself, it doesn't make sense for them to message this scanlator about that. I mean, I wouldn't put it past randoms on the internet to do things that don't make sense though, I guess.

As much as I'm thankful for the chapters could you go have a talk with the other scanlators. From what I'm seeing in their group, you haven't really talked about the matter. I think they're more than welcome to give the series up since I don't think they will touch it after the backlash of the people here. I just want you guys to have a clean break.

Dex-chan lover
Translation group drama is mind boggling to me. It's like a bootleg company being angry at another bootleg company bootlegging their bootleg...

Dex-chan lover
@sweet-potato Add money in the equation and it will all make sense. Donations, ad clicks, patreons. People desperate for more chapters are easy prey for these.
It's the only reason they need to hog up dozens of titles and kick out any competition so they can be lax and only release a handful of chapters and bait more idiots of their money rather than actually translating the whole thing. This is not isolated to this manhwa either, it happens with all groups that are hogging titles.

School/university is important, so don't feel too bad about giving that more attention. Thank you for the translations so far! I hope there'll be more, of course, but I also hope you won't stress too much.

Users who are viewing this thread