The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Restarting Makes No Sense (10)

Re-reading this cause it's soo good I think allowing the aunt to come in and do her thing allowed them to open a line of communication between the kids and her.

I can’t 😂 I always laugh hysterically when she has that dumbfounded face from unexpected things happening. Like when the twins dropped water on her and when she got slapped. I love this manga. It’s so good

The sight of Shuli shooed the rude relatives while the children are standing behind her is endearing >< and the twins are moods 😂😂

this chapter is definitely my favourite,,, god like all of them supporting each other :> uwu

That slap back was the least satisfying in terms of visuals, but AT THE VERY LEAST SHE SLAPPED BACK AND BOY IS THAT ALL THAT MATTERS. THE AUNT GOT KNOCKED THE F**K OUT! (For 2 seconds)

For some reason, I got emotional halfway through reading this chapter.

(This is definitely my favorite chapter)

Dex-chan lover
man, when she asked if she didn’t expect to get hit in return.
A surprising number of people seem to believe they can hit someone and not get hit in return. I'd like to say I expect better from people but that'd be a lie. If you just assume everyone is at least that stupid, then sometimes a few people can prove you wrong, and that's not so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread