The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Restarting Makes No Sense (10)

Contributor
FINISH HER

See, she is not dumb. She just is careful enough to avoid major and irreparable mistake .

I've had to read this chapter 5 times before my cuteness quota is filled and satisfied (to the point of almost overloading) before I am here to make comments

OH GOODNESS. All these children is so cute!!! The twins defending their fake mom, Elias subconsciously standing and hiding behing Shuli, and Jeremy telling his aunt and uncle that "he is an obedient son"!!! They're having a huge step ahead to being a happy family here!

Dex-chan lover
Song of the chapter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ktBEPpGdhU

This went better than I could have hoped. The relatives are banished and the kids are grateful instead of resentful. She achieved the same result with a far superior outcome. And it only took a week or two.

Seeing her and the kids huddled together was gold.

OMG I loved this chap!! 😍😍😍 Thank you very much!! Good luck with your tesis, you can do it!

This is the FIRST TIME that I see Character 1 slap Character 2 and Character 2 isn't saved by somebody else or just stares dumbly at C1, but actually slaps back C1!! And what a SLAPUNCH!!!

I. AM. LOVING. THIS.

Also, I love SOOO much Jeremy saying he's an obedient son and the kids all hiding behind Shuli !! Ahhhh family bonding, that's the best. Even though the "bonding" happens to be when they are fighting villains... but oh well... still good.

Bobsburgers thank you so much for the chapter! Amazing quality translation, as always. And also, don't give up on your thesis!! I know it's tough (been there, the time while I was doing my own thesis was absolute HELL) but at the end it's all worth it and it'll get better, you'll see :)

😩😩😩😩this chapter gave me so much satisfaction thank you so much for the chapter!!!😩

and I really hope your thesis goes well :)) goodluck!!

Love the MC for hitting that rude lady back!! I think this might be the first time I've seen this happen lol!

That amazing MEGA ONE punch make that aunt turn like a dog XD Doubling the slap taken! Nice but haven't KOed nyayhahahhaha

Smart moves yahoooooooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread